Trail Team Pics Link (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That has to be the craziest writeup I have ever read.:flipoff2:

Tellico Trails Will Test Anyone's Skills

Posted on Aug 14, 2006 by Rod Ness, Producer - Central Team

As the Trail Team meets up with the Upstate Cruisers Club in the Tellico ORV area on the border of Tennessee and North Carolina, I can't help but think about a band called the Drive-by Truckers. Like Tellico, they to are rooted in the South and like members of the Upstate Cruisers, the band repeatedly reflects on the subject of horsepower. These would be obvious reasons for the band's music running through my thoughts, but neither one is the case. Tellico is one of the best off-road areas in the East, although it is usually a long drive to reach. It is a lush, beautiful place where it always seems to be raining. It has trails to test anyone's skills, though even the easier trails can cause real damage. It is a place where you really get to know your fellow wheelers, but you can never stay long enough to get enough. The most accurate reason to be replaying Drive-by Truckers songs in my head this week is reflected in title of the band's newest CD and the consistent theme in most of their songs,"A Blessing and a Curse." Tellico is a duality, just like most of best things in life are. See you on the Trails!

That has to be the craziest writeup I have ever read.:flipoff2:

I might have mentioned my trucks lack of "horsepower" once.... yep, must have been that. :confused:

I wish I had the Avocado back then....next time!!!

awesome pics! spreadin the love of TLC

nice pictures.. too bad I don't remember any of them being taken as I was in "s*** my self" mode the whole time. :)..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom