Free Steps and Undercarriage Parts 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These parts came off of a 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser and are available for pick up in the Houston, TX area. These original parts were removed in order to install step sliders and skid plates. Shipping not available.
IMG-6469.jpg
IMG-6470.jpg

These parts came off of a 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser and are available for pick up in the Houston, TX area. These original parts were removed in order to install step sliders and skid plates. Shipping not available.View attachment 3332435View attachment 3332436
That's nice of you. There was someone on here recently looking for a factory skid piece.

That's nice of you. There was someone on here recently looking for a factory skid piece.
That was me.

@LCDream, would you be willing to ship that little oil pan cover that detaches from the main polymer skid?

What park of town are you in, which skids did you get, and who performed your install??

What park of town are you in, which skids did you get, and who performed your install??
I'm in Cypress. BudBuilt Skids and Step Sliders. I installed them myself last year. I've had these parts in my back yard and didn't want to just throw them away.

Yes, it is small enough for me to be able to do that. If you would like, I can check on shipping costs tomorrow. If so, you can PM me your information.
Thanks man! PM inbound.

I'm in Cypress. BudBuilt Skids and Step Sliders. I installed them myself last year. I've had these parts in my back yard and didn't want to just throw them away.
all good answers! I was really hoping you weren't going to say "duggy's garage"

I wouldn't mind some steps to play with...

would you be able to ship that small piece that sits in the middle, looks like an H?
IMG_5739.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom