2h into a fj75 chassis (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not over here in WA for FB, nothing really around here, everything is over eastcoast
funny enough, I don't trust buying anything which needs to be sent on fb, too many scammers. It's the strength of local pickup.
But I find ih8mud a reputable and valuable place, would hate to be kicked off it and imagine most who use it, love it, especially if you need information. There are some wizards here. You look like you have some experience yourself too.
I have only read of a few who got asked to leave unanimously , first class tossers. It is more in depth and intimate.
Yes WA is out whoop from here!

Here is a few more, overcast day would have been better...
1684288928834.png

1684288985721.png

1684289042064.png

1684289095777.png

1684289148795.png

Cheers @sodafeld1 for all the photos! Awesome work mate!

so turns out im a bit of an idiot and labeled the mounts wrong after i cut them off (was in a rush) and had actually welded them ass about, so now with that being fixed and the correct LH engine mount bracket (about 4 degrees difference in angle to the hj60 one) all installed the engine is sitting where it should with all angles and measurements the same as the ones you have supplied 👌🏼

The engine gine is actually sitting at about. 5 of a degree but there's a few factors in that..pretty happy 😊
Cheers for all your input @sodafeld1

Cheers @sodafeld1 for all the photos! Awesome work mate!

so turns out im a bit of an idiot and labeled the mounts wrong after i cut them off (was in a rush) and had actually welded them ass about, so now with that being fixed and the correct LH engine mount bracket (about 4 degrees difference in angle to the hj60 one) all installed the engine is sitting where it should with all angles and measurements the same as the ones you have supplied 👌🏼

The engine gine is actually sitting at about. 5 of a degree but there's a few factors in that..pretty happy 😊
Cheers for all your input @sodafeld1
all good mate, fully expect a report back when up and running

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom