propane orphis? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
Well i have a miele cook top thats natural gas. its a dual fuel stove and is convertable to LP. It says there is a conversion kit i can get from miele. I called them direct and they say we dont offer this any more sorry. Nor can they get me the right parts WTF?? so im on my own for this one. i sourced the right regulator but i still need the orphises i was able to get the sizes from miele but i stil cant find them. any one know a good place that could help me source these? miele is a german company so its metric. I really dont want to have to sodder and drill these as i dont have a drill press up here.
sizes are 29, and 120
thanks

I feel your pain....
I went through this with Jenn Air a few years ago. I had my kitchen built around the range. Sears had to buy my range back, and I had to purchase a Viking. It was the only one that would fit. :frown:

pssst - (orifice) :flipoff2:

I probably have/can get what you need....
call me at work.

1-800-201-8709
1-574-293-8709

Luke Lefever
Lefever Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
Elkhart, IN

as my gas dryer stoped heating last night......I was there getting the model # off the inside.......and noticed a sticker that said "this unit has been converted to LP" so I have been using it for 4 years on natural gas......... :doh:

will have the repair dude change it back to nat gas.....bet it will also work better ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom