LX 600 Aftermarket Wheel Choices (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didn’t but it was an 8.5 with a 45 offset.

I am not sure with your 9” 30 offset.

I would stay 275 on width
Thanks for the insight I am crossing the 285 off the list, I think I am going to go with Recon Grapplers 275/60R20. Maybe I should stop being greedy and just do the 275/55R20 haha?. The Recons in that size are just a touch smaller than your Ridge Grapplers, but don't you have a lift additionally?

These are trucks I built for clients @ Park Place.

Yes the 275/60R20 truck had a lift but it will fit without. I would have ran 275/65R20 but it was for Lexus Corp and I wanted 100% zero rub.

These are trucks I built for clients @ Park Place.

Yes the 275/60R20 truck had a lift but it will fit without. I would have ran 275/65R20 but it was for Lexus Corp and I wanted 100% zero rub.
Awesome! Thanks again for all the help, Im going to order tires today and will post pics once I get them on. Last question, how did the client with the F Sport like the Recons?

Update: I decided to have my JAOS wheels powder coated in silver. I am just not a fan of the darker or black wheels. I also removed the Continental Terrian Contact A/T tires and installed Michelin LTX tires in a 275/60/20. If you don't need an aggressive off-road tire, the Michelin LTX is very quiet, and the ride is very comfortable. I can't believe how much smoother the car rides with the Michelins over the Continental Terrian Contact A/Ts. It is truly a night and day difference. I spend about 90% of my tire on city streets and highways. The 10% spent off-road is on dirt roads in South Texas with some light mud. The car rides again like the stock wheel and tire set up.
tempImagen7xHnx.jpg

Yes, i have BFG on my FJ40 and had them on my HE 200 series and they are great. We go to the mountain a lot and the traction on the stock 22s were not good. I went with 275/60/R20 no rubbing at all, i think people say you can go 65 but i wasn’t comfortable with that the 60 seemed really close to rubbing the control arm…

I tried 285/50 R22 Ridge Grapplers vut they rubbed the top of the suspension.

These are 285/50 R22 Toyo Open Country 3's. There is no rubbing except for some contact between the tread on the sidewall and the top of the suspension tower (may not have that terminolgy right) at max turn. Back off just a little and there
20230403_185130.jpg
20230403_185049.jpg
20230403_164535.jpg

I'm new here and can't figure out how to edit my post...

It's a luxury with AHC and the ride height is normal in these pics. Back off a little from max turn and there is no rub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom