4x4Labs Rear Bumper Delays (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone ordered a rear bumper from 4x4labs recently? I ordered a rear bumper kit for my 80 in late January, anticipated it taking 10 days or so to ship. Inquired at the end of February on the status and heard back that they were waiting on bearings and it should ship in the next few days. I have tried multiple times via email and voice mail to get an updated status but haven't heard anything. Anyone have any more luck or details?

Thanks!

I know that recently their shop was down (no power) due to bad storms. I got the impression Luke was trying to work through a lot of backlog. I haven't tried to push via email. My order is only a couple weeks old though - I'd be more worried with your delay. That's a very long time.

I know it sucks but just be patient. The bumper will be worth the wait. I have had great experiences with 4x4labs and their product's.

Has anyone ordered a rear bumper from 4x4labs recently? I ordered a rear bumper kit for my 80 in late January, anticipated it taking 10 days or so to ship. Inquired at the end of February on the status and heard back that they were waiting on bearings and it should ship in the next few days. I have tried multiple times via email and voice mail to get an updated status but haven't heard anything. Anyone have any more luck or details?

Thanks!

Their email system has been down since mid-last week.

When I did the group buy last year. I was the first 5 to pay. This was in February. I didn’t get the bumper until July. I was the freaking last. Missed my personal deadlines and the bumper has some small rust spots where the powder coat didn’t take.

I ordered mine at the end of Feb and got an email reply from Luke mid March:

“we were buried in snow and without power for a couple weeks. Back to work now. Got the order in the queue. I'll get a hold of you when we're getting closer”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom