Builds Stretched 1-Ton FJ40 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am only posting this to stir the pot. Don’t try this at home. Simulated wheel spacers. Not for highway use.

image.jpg

I was thinking of trying out a Cerekote coating.
Good call. Funny i am heading over to the owners house today . On a diffrent note . I needed a bunch of bolts to be black for a staircase i am building in the lobby . a few hours later they gave me them back all Cerakoted black

In my experience, flexing with a floor jack is a good reference point, but the suspension will move more when there are real loads on it.

You've got a blonde one between the tire and the bib now, but it'll rub when you get it in the real world.

In my experience, flexing with a floor jack is a good reference point, but the suspension will move more when there are real loads on it.

You've got a blonde one between the tire and the bib now, but it'll rub when you get it in the real world.
The picture above is over flexed by 1”. I just lifted the tire until it touched the bib and snapped a photo. I should be more careful with my pictures as someone might think that was okay and do it to their truck.

I’ll have to reconfigure my front towers since the16” shocks weren’t available and I downsized to 14”…which is why I can over flex at the moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom