Desert Does It - We make Seat Jackers and seat Multi Mount Panels (MMP) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DesertDoesIt

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Mods if this is not the right place for this, feel free to move and remove and I'll get it posted to the right place.

My name is Steve and I run DesertDoesIt. We are a fairly new small business out of St. George Utah/Las Vegas Nevada that specializes in Seat Jackers and seat Multi Mount Panels (MMP). We started in late 2019 making Seat Jackers for Tacomas and have recently ventured into the Land Cruiser world. Our goal is to make useful niche products to improve the comfort and utility of your vehicle. All of our products are unique to Desert Does It, designed in house, machined, and powder coated in the US (Southern Utah).

We have a products for 80 Series through 200 Series and most other Toyota/Lexus Trucks and SUVs from 1995 to current. My business partner Joe has a full machine shop with multiple CNCs lathes and mills, we also have access to plasma/laser/water jet cutters (he also just picked up an 80 Series).

Current products for Land Cruiser parts:

I may post separate threads to give folks a place to ask detailed questions or request more info but until then, please post questions here.

Looking forward to feedback,
Steve
Desert Does It

hi steve, it looks like the 80 series jackers MIGHT fit the 70 series, what kinda info would you need to check?

Drop a couple pics in here with center to center dimensions. From there we should be able to have a pretty good idea.

Why not FJ40,s . There are a lot on here ?

We support about 50 different vehicles today, its impossible to support all of them but we try!

What products do you think your FJ40 would need...Seat Jackers, MMP, or ?

Sorry for the slow reply
20220226_115241.jpg
20220226_115300.jpg

Picked up a set of your seat-jackers and a multi-point panel for my GX470, and I gotta say I’m pretty impressed.
Parts (including hardware) are quality, powder coat is nice, packaging was great, delivery fast, directions clear.
Install is as simple as can be, and best of all, the difference in seating-position comfort is immediate and measurable.
The panel works as-advertised. I mounted my Element fire-extinguisher to it, and there’s room left over for something else...great place to have some “quick grab” items.
Loving the Made in the USA aspect as well…
Nice job and good luck.

Could you design it so the 80 series seat jackers could also move the set back 1"-2"?

Mods if this is not the right place for this, feel free to move and remove and I'll get it posted to the right place.

My name is Steve and I run DesertDoesIt. We are a fairly new small business out of St. George Utah/Las Vegas Nevada that specializes in Seat Jackers and seat Multi Mount Panels (MMP). We started in late 2019 making Seat Jackers for Tacomas and have recently ventured into the Land Cruiser world. Our goal is to make useful niche products to improve the comfort and utility of your vehicle. All of our products are unique to Desert Does It, designed in house, machined, and powder coated in the US (Southern Utah).

We have a products for 80 Series through 200 Series and most other Toyota/Lexus Trucks and SUVs from 1995 to current. My business partner Joe has a full machine shop with multiple CNCs lathes and mills, we also have access to plasma/laser/water jet cutters (he also just picked up an 80 Series).

Current products for Land Cruiser parts:

I may post separate threads to give folks a place to ask detailed questions or request more info but until then, please post questions here.

Looking forward to feedback,
Steve
Desert Does It
Steve

I’m 6’3” and just installed these in my 100 series. Unreal product! I see you sell the MMP for the 200, but no seat jacker? Can we expect soon??? Huge opportunity!!

Steve-

Thank you for the great product! Seat jackers are awesome! To be honest I wasn't really sold on the idea but I just could not get comfortable on longer treks... Installed these and they are now a family favorite. Even the wife agrees that these are "one of my less needless purchases."

I later added the MMP to both sides but that should be something everyone does right off the bat.

I can recommend the Seat Jackers and the MMPs without reservation!

Thanks!

Matt

Can we see a MMP installed with accessories? Trying to get an idea of what it looks like.

Can we see a MMP installed with accessories? Trying to get an idea of what it looks like.
Which vehicle are you interested in? We are revamping a lot of our product photos so some of the "Installed/In Use" pics are missing. I can upload them to this thread if needed.

You can always check out our Instagram for different MMP setups.

No, but I made my own with a simple spacer on the two front bolts that mount the seat rail to the seat pan. If you look under the seat you'll see them, two 12mm bolts

Any progress on seat jackers for the 200? Anything we can do to help this along?

Any progress on seat jackers for the 200? Anything we can do to help this along?

Amen! Came here looking for 200 series seat jackers....might have to rig something up myself. Keep us posted!

Land Cruiser 200/LX570 Seat Jackers are on Presale. Long story short, my business partner Joe (machinist and the one who invented the first Tacoma front Seat Jackers) just picked up a 2013 200 Series. Joe has a growing collection of Land Cruisers (FJ40, FJ80, and now the 200).

We will start shipping these no later than April 3rd and probably even sooner. Here's a pic of the first set being machined, this was taken this morning (3/7/2023).

Thanks again and we're looking forward to hearing forum feedback.

Steve
DDI

LINK TO PRESALE

1148368036713115395.jpg

Land Cruiser 200/LX570 Seat Jackers are on Presale. Long story short, my business partner Joe (machinist and the one who invented the first Tacoma front Seat Jackers) just picked up a 2013 200 Series. Joe has a growing collection of Land Cruisers (FJ40, FJ80, and now the 200).

We will start shipping these no later than April 3rd and probably even sooner. Here's a pic of the first set being machined, this was taken this morning (3/7/2023).

Thanks again and we're looking forward to hearing forum feedback.

Steve
DDI

LINK TO PRESALE

View attachment 3266635

This is awesome! Order is in-- I'd love to get them before the 22nd if possible! (Headed on a road trip)

Just ordered a set of jackers for my 80. Really was hoping the MMP was available, but alas, no luck.

Still looking forward to a more comfortable seat.

Thanks!

These are awesome on my 80, much more comfy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom