SAS Solid Axle Summit #7 Official Page (1 Viewer)

SAS #7 Color Choices for Swag and Trail Flags

• • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Prep for SAS7 has begun...

IMG_0012.jpg

Happy Birthday to our good friend and sponsor, Pat Emerson (Bowfin Cruisers). Have a great day, my friend - Cheers!
Thank you!!

OD 5mm
ID 3.28

I might see if I can find something else online. I was being lazy and wondering if anyone else had been through the same.
I don't have part numbers or anything but I have a pneumatic push/pull switch and generic air line on one of my rigs No electronics. Works great and you get a nice "whoosh" out of the dash when releasing it. It's all cheap.

Last edited:
😍 @Kleatus Combined I think you still have me beat 🤣 H55 going into the 60 this weekend. Should make the drive out to Ouray more pleasant…in the meantime, I’m stuck running errands with Ethel.

View attachment 3256326

View attachment 3256327

View attachment 3256329
You have me beat, because before SAS I'll be dropping the trans in the 62 for a new(different) clutch but won't have a lift to do it like you've got there 😆. Unless ya know, some cruiserhead that semi-kinda-local to me volunteers theirs...hmmm 😅

@dogfishlake I heard you got a 4 string birth day present….

You have me beat, because before SAS I'll be dropping the trans in the 62 for a new(different) clutch but won't have a lift to do it like you've got there 😆. Unless ya know, some cruiserhead that semi-kinda-local to me volunteers theirs...hmmm 😅
Can’t claim the lift or take credit for installation…what’s the saying, it’s not what ya know 🤓

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom