Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got this LX470 bumper today!

DC42AA4B-E988-4B2F-BDD9-2FBA038AF998.jpeg

I bought the passenger side. Not worth the $73. The plastic isn't great and the design is based on the larger width arm rest/cool box of overseas 100 series trucks. In a nutshell, it doesn't fit very well on North American spec trucks. After the first test fitting mine ended up collecting dust in the garage.

@BenCC hows the new house wiring keeping up with the extra printers?

I may have missed it through 144 pages so forgive me if this has been brought up already. From what I’ve read 58081-60041 box for those of us wanting to ditch the six disc changer is discontinued and no longer available. Could you print an insert cubby to put into place instead of the six disc unit in the armrest using the factory bolts?

Do we place an order by sending Ben a PM?
I’ve tried a few times between mud and Instagram with no response for the cupholder, but maybe you will have better luck. Have ordered stuff in the past this way through him with no issue, but think availability has changed.

Ben,

Looking to make another order. Everything is working out super well so far.

M2 V1: Rocker Switch Mount for the Lower Right Center Console Panel

I’ll keep a look out for your pm to paypal etc ..

Cheers

I may have missed it through 144 pages so forgive me if this has been brought up already. From what I’ve read 58081-60041 box for those of us wanting to ditch the six disc changer is discontinued and no longer available. Could you print an insert cubby to put into place instead of the six disc unit in the armrest using the factory bolts?

This is his M46. See the process here: CD Changer Removal Open Hole Cover - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/cd-changer-removal-open-hole-cover.1114094/

I have one, love it. I also have the non-CD changer console and was planning to switch to that, but after using Ben's M46 for a while I like that better than a huge box that will just collect crap.

Got this LX470 bumper today!

View attachment 3232119
Somehow, I doubt that you’re printing LX470 bumpers…

Does this mean that you’re playing with printing something to handle (preferably early model) LX470 fog lights/turn signals ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom