Wanted 79-84 FJ40 Air Cleaner Intake Hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm new to all this but learning....

i was kidding a bit but not really also ,

if your new to this , stay away from ebay unless you know 100% of what your looking at , is my advise to you

MUD here is a better way to obtain parts through word of mouth ...

this link @cruisermatt posted for @Racer65 's air intake hose is you best choice , City Racer , and CruiserMatt's off road are both excellent land cruiser parts and service specialty VENDORS who you will NOT find on ebay and both offer top shelf quality parts too

the air intake hose city racer offers i personally have purchased and is a excellent quaity product for you at a excellent price too

good luck :)
matt

yazaki 2.png

i was kidding a bit but not really also ,

if your new to this , stay away from ebay unless you know 100% of what your looking at , is my advise to you

MUD here is a better way to obtain parts through word of mouth ...

this link @cruisermatt posted for @Racer65 's air intake hose is you best choice , City Racer , and CruiserMatt's off road are both excellent land cruiser parts and service specialty VENDORS who you will NOT find on ebay and both offer top shelf quality parts too

the air intake hose city racer offers i personally have purchased and is a excellent quaity product for you at a excellent price too

good luck :)
matt

View attachment 3241285
Thank you -- appreciate the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom