Parting Out SoCal Parting out a 1992 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Consider the Depo brand clear. I run those on my Cruisers and my oldest set has been on for 15 years and is as clear as new. They look very Euro. Clear is stock for half of the worlds 80 series, exception LX450s

It is available. $50 for the carpet; Do you need the humps also?
Shipping is around $40 to $50 from SoCal to TX. You may want to consider having an upholstery shop make a new carpet for your cargo area. I am glad to sell, but if our hobby of 80 Series Cruisers is to survive, we have to start looking at alternatives when possibly needed.

Please see your personal message

Do you have a power steering pulley and reservoir? My current reservoir is 3 inches long not including the cap.

Last edited:
Looking for two grey front door sill plates/plastic scuff plates. Please PM me if you have some in good/excellent condition.

I have a nice pair, $65 for both, shipping at lowest price I can find. If you have access to a FEDEX or UPS shipping account you can reduce the high shipping cost greatly. My estimate (not actual cost) would be around $40) with the flexible ends bent up part of the way to make the box smaller.

Seats are sold. I highly recommend you buy seats local, the shipping costs more than the seats.

I have a nice pair, $65 for both, shipping at lowest price I can find. If you have access to a FEDEX or UPS shipping account you can reduce the high shipping cost greatly. My estimate (not actual cost) would be around $40) with the flexible ends bent up part of the way to make the box smaller.
PM sent. Thank you

Is your Cruiser a 91 or a 92. There are differences in the reservoir size and possibly the pulley

I checked my inventory and the pump was sold, my apologies.

Good morning Sir,
I am looking for a passenger rear hard break line, for a 92, non abs (if that matters). BTW, I finally got the front axle in I bought from you, works like a champ.

Nice Body:
Complete with the following parts already removed:
Headlights, grill, corner lights, flares, front bumper, hood,
Good condition: Fenders, doors, glass, tailgate, tailhatch

Mechanical: Complete, 3FE engine is frozen. Good head, EFI, Engine Harness and ECU to be sold as a package $1300. Transmission if sold locally is guaranteed or refund. Engine complete with all accessories. Transfer case and driveshaft and axles all available

Interior: All 3 rows of grey cloth seats intact, front seats and front seat belts are shredded, dash is cracked.
Great Shape: Door cards, steering wheel, dash panels.

Factory aluminum wheels (15") in great condition.
Do you have brown front floor mats with no holes for a 92? If so how much. Thank you

I dont. It is unusual to find good ones in a used Cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom