Need help identifying my rim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone, I'm trying to get some wheel caps for my LC, it came with 16" rims. I am browsing the toyota parts website, 3A and 3B from pic 1 both look like mine in pic 2 and they have different style wheel caps as shown in pic 3. I screenshot pic 1 and 2 from parts toyota website.

There are icons and arrows on the top left of each rim diagram, what does that mean?

What do yall think? Does anyone know the difference between 3A and 3B? Or it doesn't matter if both A and B style wheel caps will fit?

Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 9.40.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 9.42.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 9.44.39 PM.png

Type A cap is what was originally on those wheels.

Hello everyone, I'm trying to get some wheel caps for my LC, it came with 16" rims. I am browsing the toyota parts website, 3A and 3B from pic 1 both look like mine in pic 2 and they have different style wheel caps as shown in pic 3. I screenshot pic 1 and 2 from parts toyota website.

There are icons and arrows on the top left of each rim diagram, what does that mean?

What do yall think? Does anyone know the difference between 3A and 3B? Or it doesn't matter if both A and B style wheel caps will fit?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 3234669

View attachment 3234670

View attachment 3234671
The icons indicate the manufacturer of the wheel- You have to look at the rim to see what icon you have. I can see an icon right under the "All-terrain" on your tire, but its hard to make out due to picture quality. The "type B" refers to the rim diagram.

So, if your icon reads UM, Its type A. If it reads, sorry that looks like a seagull, so lets go with seagull- It's type B.

The icons indicate the manufacturer of the wheel- You have to look at the rim to see what icon you have. I can see an icon right under the "All-terrain" on your tire, but its hard to make out due to picture quality. The "type B" refers to the rim diagram.

So, if your icon reads UM, Its type A. If it reads, sorry that looks like a seagull, so lets go with seagull- It's type B.
Ah, thanks! But mine doesn't look either UM or seagull... It more looks like UM but not really...?

These two are on all 4 of my rims.

IMG_1927.JPG

IMG_1928.JPG

Type A cap is what was originally on those wheels.
Thanks!! Do you happen to know the part number for those? Toyota parts only have type B and C on their website...

Searched around a little bit. This eBay listing has a similar icon and style to mine, I assume this is the correct type wheel cap.

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 10.42.08 AM.png

Think I found the right one, Ebay link, $70 per cap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom