New 60 carpet for sale! January 2, 2023 UPDATE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did anyone ever post pics of the carpet in black? I just read all 24 pages of this thread while watching football 😆

Will PM you my address once I decide between gray & black for my ‘85 FJ60.

I also have a ‘96 LX and an ‘04 Sequoia if you are the hookup for new carpet in those😎

Did anyone ever post pics of the carpet in black? I just read all 24 pages of this thread while watching football 😆

Will PM you my address once I decide between gray & black for my ‘85 FJ60.

I also have a ‘96 LX and an ‘04 Sequoia if you are the hookup for new carpet in those😎
I've had several people promise to send post-install photos of their other-than-stock colors, but all I have right now are photos of the OEM gray and brown (I have a dark gray and black in a 100, but not in a 60/62)

As you've seen, the OEM gray looks REALLY good in a gray interior, because it's much darker/richer than the color the OEM carpet has faded out to in the last 33+ years!

Finally, yes, we can help you with your LX and Sequoia needs as well.

Thanks,
David

Can you PM me cost for an 83 60 in black. Floor mats too! Thanks!
Sure. I'll PM you the information.

Thanks.

I've had several people promise to send post-install photos of their other-than-stock colors, but all I have right now are photos of the OEM gray and brown (I have a dark gray and black in a 100, but not in a 60/62)

As you've seen, the OEM gray looks REALLY good in a gray interior, because it's much darker/richer than the color the OEM carpet has faded out to in the last 33+ years!

Thanks,
David

Thanks.
I have black in my 62. It’s awesome. I’ll get some pictures.

Thanks,
David

Thanks.
About 99% sure I’ll go with gray, my default is always stock. Seeing the black carpet is more of a curiosity.

Thanks much! I'd like to see it.

David
Unfortunately, I’m in the middle of a rewiring project so not doing the carpet it justice, but have had it in a couple years and still like new. I love it. I installed myself and wasn’t too bad. Got a soldering iron to cut the holes as suggested. Just took my time.

A783616C-81DB-452E-A81C-670A95ED7879.jpeg

098F9060-683D-4D01-B63A-5E423097CAD5.jpeg

104EE1C3-63FD-4FEF-ABA0-4E0839B27689.jpeg

The backseat is stock covered by Lseats.com. Front seat is BMW X5 stock (pita to install, don’t recommend, but totally comfy)
Good to know. I am ordering a front and rear from lseats.com. Just never saw them in a 60. Looks better than expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom