Post up what you pedal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"Bikes I no longer own" deserves its own thread! LOL! Need to find some pics of my old Haro Sport freestyle bike. :)

Good to know. That makes a lot of sense. We were going to go balance bike route i think
Our 3 year old loves her tricycle, and the mac ride, but won't ride her strider. you put her on a bike with training wheels and off she goes. I think its very child specific.

"Bikes I no longer own" deserves its own thread! LOL! Need to find some pics of my old Haro Sport freestyle bike. :)

Dude yeah I would be all over that. I went through a few years of let me try all of the frames that look cool

Our 3 year old loves her tricycle, and the mac ride, but won't ride her strider. you put her on a bike with training wheels and off she goes. I think its very child specific.

good to know. Might look into borrowing before i buy anything. Good tip

Dude yeah I would be all over that. I went through a few years of let me try all of the frames that look cool

good to know. Might look into borrowing before i buy anything. Good tip
Borrowing may work but don't be surprised if your child has no interest at first so try to borrow long term. My oldest got his strider for christmas '21, same for me getting the mac ride. It took probably two months before he actually wanted to ride his own bike instead of daddy's bike. I just stayed patient and didn't push anything but gave lots of opportunity to use it, and lots of praise when he did.

Borrowing may work but don't be surprised if your child has no interest at first so try to borrow long term. My oldest got his strider for christmas '21, same for me getting the mac ride. It took probably two months before he actually wanted to ride his own bike instead of daddy's bike. I just stayed patient and didn't push anything but gave lots of opportunity to use it, and lots of praise when he did.
thanks for the tips, this is all new territory for me as a parent. really hoping the kid likes to ride, would make trips a lot more fun haha

thanks for the tips, this is all new territory for me as a parent. really hoping the kid likes to ride, would make trips a lot more fun haha
there is a good used market for a lot of this stuff, so even if you buy it new and sell it lightly used, you aren't out that much $.

IMG_0982.jpeg

2019 Evil Offering.

Long time mud member and even longer mtb rider/ motocross trail rider. My go to in the summer is a Yeti SB150. Loving it going on 4 years now and need to post a pic yet.

On order and coming across the border and to replace my 2010 Husaberg FE450(RIP) is a new Norco fat bike/ e-bike. Time to fire up the winter time trails and avoid the crowds. Pics to come!!! Can’t wait. She is a fat pig compared to the Yeti but it’s time to take a chance on something new.

i have a norco bigfoot 1 fat bike. i’ve really enjoyed it. not an e-bike but i found the norco came with everything i wanted for less than other brands that didn’t have things like dropper posts etc. i’ve loved the bike. only thing i’ve upgraded was the brakes. hope you live yours as much. winter riding rocks!!

Great choice but I ended up going Yeti, just because they are local, well maybe designed and assembled anyway...
I had a Yeti SB5.5 prior to the Offering and I like the Evil better. My SB5.5 felt like it was bucking me off when leaning into bermed corners. It was a constant fight to keep the bike leaned down. After I got this bike I rode a friends SB150, and it did not have that same bucking feel but wasn't as plush on the chatter, though it was faster. I don't think you can go wrong with either bike.

I just rode with a buddy with the exact same bike tonight! He got a great deal on it and loves it.

I had a Yeti SB5.5 prior to the Offering and I like the Evil better. My SB5.5 felt like it was bucking me off when leaning into bermed corners. It was a constant fight to keep the bike leaned down. After I got this bike I rode a friends SB150, and it did not have that same bucking feel but wasn't as plush on the chatter, though it was faster. I don't think you can go wrong with either bike.
I agree, I was so close to pulling the trigger on the Evil. The 150 is a whole other level than the 5.5. I regret nothing, this bike can go well beyond what I can put it through. I got it in 2019 when they just released it so it was hard to not jump on it.
I was in the Yeti Golden shop this week and drooling over their e160. Wishing I would have asked if I could take one for a spin around the parking lot now I think about it, I heard you have to ride it like your racing it but fine with that. Now if they only had a trade in program....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom