1994 Landcruiser Disc Brakes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

Just curious - where disc brakes all around, front and rear, standard for this year? Did a search and didn't see a reference on this.

@sierra1boy

For US delivery...

91-92 models had front disc and rear drums on all vehicles
93-94 models had a mixture of front disc/rear drums and four wheel discs. Just guessing that 60-70% or more had four wheel disc, antilock brakes, factory leather interior, dual compartment center console and a few other goodies. A lot the the cloth seats were changed to leather by dealers in search of higher profits.
95-97 models were almost all four wheel discs with rare exceptions and also had leather interiors.

Your current question and hundreds of others have answers in the link below.
It’s the place to start if you’re new to the 80 series.

How are you searching? I learned that using the forums search engine can be very frustrating and yield extraneous results.

If you use google and type in

Land Cruiser disc brakes what years “Ih8mud”

Or variations to this basic idea, google will take you to a more targeted set of results than the forum will.

How are you searching? I learned that using the forums search engine can be very frustrating and yield extraneous results.

If you use google and type in

Land Cruiser disc brakes what years “Ih8mud”

Or variations to this basic idea, google will take you to a more targeted set of results than the forum will.

I’ve been using the little search button on the forum and getting garbage results. I’ll try with google. Thanks for pointing it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom