Cruiser Corp Problem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TexasLandCruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
pin.it
First time shame on you, second time shame on me. January 12th sent them an email seeing if the windshield was in stock. Cruiser Corp responded 3-5 days delivery from date of order. On the 16th paid $572.91 for a windshield and extra 2 day delivery. After 7 days I sent them an email. day 8 they responded with so sorry the windshields are scratched. Julissa said we can order more and send. I said sure but the response is they have no idea when another will come in. So she asked if I want my money back, I said yes. Looks like I am out 4 weeks, kept my money and no windshield. Every transaction is brutal with them, every single one. If they care sure fooled me.

Be careful with what you say. It’s a small community.

Perhaps, email them again or call them?

I don’t think they would scam you it would ruin their reputation.

Be careful with what you say. It’s a small community.

Perhaps, email them again or call them?

I don’t think they would scam you it would ruin their reputation.
Don't need your input.

Welllllll you did post this thread. Did you just come here to bellyache?
It’s my experience based on the facts.

My post didn’t have a question mark anywhere. At some point this type of behavior is not acceptable by seller. Unless you have some talking point stay off my post. You become the problem.

If you circle around the problems and co-sign them, you are the problem. This isn’t a discussion.

First time shame on you, second time shame on me. January 12th sent them an email seeing if the windshield was in stock. Cruiser Corp responded 3-5 days delivery from date of order. On the 16th paid $572.91 for a windshield and extra 2 day delivery. After 7 days I sent them an email. day 8 they responded with so sorry the windshields are scratched. Julissa said we can order more and send. I said sure but the response is they have no idea when another will come in. So she asked if I want my money back, I said yes. Looks like I am out 4 weeks, kept my money and no windshield. Every transaction is brutal with them, every single one. If they care sure fooled me.

I am some what confused by the above.
you ordered on the 16th, you posted on the 24th, which is 8 days
you said you wanted your money back
where does the you are out 4 weeks, kept my money and no windshield come from?
did you not get a refund?
Yes, they should have sent a message or called when they discovered the scratched windshields and couldn't deliver as promised.
I still don't see 4 weeks, it is either 8 or 9 days, which is only 5 or 6 business days total.

is this for an OEM windshield?
assuming this is for a 60/62 windshield which is the rig in your sig
I posted the #'s for a TriVal windshield which took over Pilkington, which any glass shop should be able to get

Did you just come here to bellyache?

that is my reaction to this thread

DSCF4674.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, they should have sent a message or called when they discovered the scratched windshields and couldn't deliver as promised.
I still don't see 4 weeks, it is either 8 or 9 days, which is only 5 or 6 business days total.

I posted the #'s for a TriVal windshield which took over Pilkington, which any glass shop should be able to get

View attachment 3229291
I do respect the time you took to ask for clarification.

They won’t be keeping my money however will take 1-2 weeks to return money. I’ve yet received a return call or email about cancel or refund.

The impact on my schedule is what hurt why I inquired the week before. I received email confirmation the 12th in stock ready to ship.

Anyways I’m not sure how else to remove pissedoffness out of this but these are just the facts. I’m not going to apologized for being a prick, most of you are the same way you just hate it more happening to you. Only online purchases that has been flawless was cruiser outfitters.

edit: money returned

Last edited:

View attachment 3229291
I’ll holler tomorrow about glass. Thanks for the details last part.

I’ll holler tomorrow about glass. Thanks for the details last part.

this was just posted in a different thread:

this was just posted in a different thread:

I saw that today, had good reviews. Wonder if all the like OEM glass (stateside) is from the same plant? Either way appreciate that. I did look up Trival and reach out tomorrow.

I do respect the time you took to ask for clarification.

They won’t be keeping my money however will take 1-2 weeks to return money. I’ve yet received a return call or email about cancel or refund.

The impact on my schedule is what hurt why I inquired the week before. I received email confirmation the 12th in stock ready to ship.

Anyways I’m not sure how else to remove pissedoffness out of this but these are just the facts. I’m not going to apologized for being a prick, most of you are the same way you just hate it more happening to you. Only online purchases that has been flawless was cruiser outfitters.

edit: money returned

See, I knew they wouldn’t scam you!

I saw that today, had good reviews. Wonder if all the like OEM glass (stateside) is from the same plant? Either way appreciate that. I did look up Trival and reach out tomorrow.

I have a TriVal windshield in my 62 shown in post 6 above.
My understanding from my glass guy is the Pilkington, who was the major glass supplier sold last summer? and the company is now known as Trival
All my windshields that are curved are/were Pilkington, as they get replaced now they will be Trival

I have a TriVal windshield in my 62 shown in post 6 above.
My understanding from my glass guy is the Pilkington, who was the major glass supplier sold last summer? and the company is now known as Trival
All my windshields that are curved are/were Pilkington, as they get replaced now they will be Trival
Appreciate the response. I just ordered the Trival glass. Delivered was $430. Second times a charm. I did add the current window I have. (I inverted the picture because I was in traffic and couldn’t get out at the light…)

23F60E2E-0141-47DF-B86A-90F3AE6B5A9E.jpeg

5B28C7E9-A63D-4951-96C5-D7BDF8858C8D.jpeg

2410E38D-53F6-48C4-8632-5342B106CFCE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom