SAS Solid Axle Summit #7 Official Page (14 Viewers)

SAS #7 Color Choices for Swag and Trail Flags

• • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Fyffer How dare you assume I leave trash in the woods! 🤣 I ain’t no JEEP owner!
Please do not take it personally unless you are a JEEP owner or litterbug. I have corrected more than a dozen people, removed s***ters and trash from trails and Campsites. 1 Family to put out a Bong fire during fire ban, threatened to get shot.

I am all in on Thread Lightly and Stay the trails, to keep them open for years to come for myself and others.

Just who I am and do what I have to.

I am a advocate of treading lightly and consider myself a steward of the trail, at the same time I do not discriminate.
I would never personally own a Jeep but I know good people that do.
I would like to think that Toyota owners as a group hold them self's to a higher stranded :cool:

Cheers and back to our regular programming !!

Last edited:
Please do not take it personally unless you are a JEEP owner or litterbug. I have corrected more than a dozen people, removed s***ters and trash from trails and Campsites. 1 Family to put out a Bong fire during fire ban, threatened to get shot.

I am all in on Thread Lightly and Stay the trails, to keep them open for years to come for myself and others.

Just who I am and do what I have to.
It really ain’t good if you got a bong fire 🔥. You better be for putting that one out

I'm assuming a lot of bong fires.

I'm told Denver decriminalized psilocybin? I'm not really into bong fires, but I'd like to try space flight.
Proposition 122.... more than just psilocybin spaceman

Our sponsor list is beginning to grow on the first page post #2. Please check out what these guys have to offer and support their businesses.
Each year we are humbled by the amount of cool prizes and event swag they bring to the gathering. Can't thank @CenTXFJ60 enough for his efforts to bring cool and useful things to the raffle.

Last edited:
I am a advocate of treading lightly and consider myself a steward of the trail, at the same time I do not discriminate.
I would never personally own a Jeep but I know good people that do.
I would like to think that Toyota owners as a group hold them self's to a higher stranded :cool:

Cheers and back to our regular programming !!
One of my good friends just bought a new Wrangler. No love lost. My comment above was in jest. I mean, I'd never personally own one ... well, maybe an old Willys station wagon/panel van or a flatfender. I was born & raised in Toledo and know far too many people that have worked at the assembly plant to ever trust a Jeep haha. How the Toledo boy became a Toyota man is another story for a different time.

Agreed on the above. Don't trash the woods/mountains/ocean/rivers. That stuff WILL get shut down for all of us.

Carry on!

see yall there!
80.jpeg

Tornado Alley Cruisers will have site 119 & 116 (old map) so 51 & 59 on the new map….just to make things more confusing. I’d recommend anyone with questions call up and ask for Sandy. She helped us finalize our reservations & site choice.
When I called it was a recording saying they are closed until May 1. Was this a recent call?

One of my good friends just bought a new Wrangler. No love lost. My comment above was in jest. I mean, I'd never personally own one ... well, maybe an old Willys station wagon/panel van or a flatfender. I was born & raised in Toledo and know far too many people that have worked at the assembly plant to ever trust a Jeep haha. How the Toledo boy became a Toyota man is another story for a different time.

Agreed on the above. Don't trash the woods/mountains/ocean/rivers. That stuff WILL get shut down for all of us.

Carry on!
Do not give this Toyota man a duck 🐥 !

When I called it was a recording saying they are closed until May 1. Was this a recent call?
Yep. Spoke to Sandy. Send them an email and they will call or just keep calling. Also, good idea to download the KOA app.

Now I actually have to finish some projects….

A list for me to get done before

H55f Input shaft seal
New clutch
Exhaust
Diff fluid changed
Rear axle rebuild
Oil change
Fix ARB blue plastic hose, F/R ( I mean they are only 25 plus years old)
pcv Vent extend
A/C repair
New stereo

Repair RTT and mount to cruiser: not sure on this one, don’t really want to wheel with a RTT. I don’t have a small enough trailer to use…may just bring a tent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom