SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you still have the upper hatch "L" emblem?

Guessing from your location that it'll have rotted out, but just in case: do you have the metal tube that goes to the rubber hose to the trans cooler?

Do you still have the upper hatch "L" emblem?
I do have it, but shipping something that small is not really feasible - shipping is going to cost more than the part.
Guessing from your location that it'll have rotted out, but just in case: do you have the metal tube that goes to the rubber hose to the trans cooler?

I actually happen to have this tube from my own truck (removed after converting to 5spd). It's absolutely mint condition with zero rust. $60 shipped

20221107_153218.jpg

I’m needing these parts:

- Driver side front outer door handle (dark emerald green)
- Driver side mirror (dark emerald green)
- 3rd row speaker grills (tan)
- 1997 body moulding (gray “4 wheel drive” body trim)
- Rear passenger side door actuator motor
- Front Driver Door Brown Armrest

Please shoot me a dm with your price if available! Thanx

I need the 2 rear caps on the running boards. Price Please.. Please email me if you have them. 12345reports@gmail.com

Thanks
Stephen

How's the front bumper? Is it still available?

I’m needing these parts:

- Driver side front outer door handle (dark emerald green)
- Driver side mirror (dark emerald green)
- 3rd row speaker grills (tan)
- 1997 body moulding (gray “4 wheel drive” body trim)
- Rear passenger side door actuator motor
- Front Driver Door Brown Armrest

Please shoot me a dm with your price if available! Thanx
Hi. Sorry for late reply. Only have the door lock actuator, and the armrest from your list. $60 shipped for both
I need the 2 rear caps on the running boards. Price Please.. Please email me if you have them. 12345reports@gmail.com

Thanks
Stephen
Dont have those, sorry
How's the front bumper? Is it still available?
Bumper was rusted away, same as majority of other body parts.
I’m looking for the fuel filler neck.
Too rusty

Wheels?

Still has the windshield washer pump harness (the one connect to the pump at lower side of the washer bottle)

Looking for an EGR sensor....

Do you still have the drivers rear side marker lamp for the lx450? The small red one.

I have them, but shipping such small parts from Canada by themselves is not feasible - shipping would cost as much as the parts.

Still has the windshield washer pump harness (the one connect to the pump at lower side of the washer bottle)

Are you looking for just the connector with a pigtail, or the complete harness? I can't recall - is that connector part of the main dash harness, or the front harness (the one with the fuse box on the drives side)? I still have the front harness, but not the dash harness.

I have them, but shipping such small parts from Canada by themselves is not feasible - shipping would cost as much as the parts.

Are you looking for just the connector with a pigtail, or the complete harness? I can't recall - is that connector part of the main dash harness, or the front harness (the one with the fuse box on the drives side)? I still have the front harness, but not the dash harness.
The connector with pig tail that plug into the washer (pump)

The connector with pig tail that plug into the washer (pump)
You can get that connector new from Toyota for dirt cheap.
I dont want to hack up a perfectly good harness for a $3 connector. If you want, you can have the whole harness for $60 shipped.

Radiator mounts all the way to the frame. Upper and lower please

View attachment 3223617
Dont have those anymore - sold with the radiator. But in general, you really don't want to buy anything that is made from metal and sits outside from a Canadian truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom