Wanted Colorado, 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(146, 59, 59)
In the market for an 80, ideally in Metro Denver but happy to look further than that. Doesn’t need to be triple locked, either built or stock, doesn’t matter. Rust is a deal breaker.

Budget up to 20k. What’s out there?

Thanks

I have a 97 and am in Boulder. Arrived here 6 months ago and the old lady didn’t like climbing the canyon Nederland everyday so got a commuter. Latterly I have been kicking the idea around of selling. Mostly built but she needs a few things now, which I would do myself but winter is kind of preventing that from happening. It’s a CA truck so no rust, mostly built (air lockers, 4.88, 35s with a ton of tread left, white knuckle sliders, OME HD 3” lift, etc). Message me if you want all the details.

I have a 97 and am in Boulder. Arrived here 6 months ago and the old lady didn’t like climbing the canyon Nederland everyday so got a commuter. Latterly I have been kicking the idea around of selling. Mostly built but she needs a few things now, which I would do myself but winter is kind of preventing that from happening. It’s a CA truck so no rust, mostly built (air lockers, 4.88, 35s with a ton of tread left, white knuckle sliders, OME HD 3” lift, etc). Message me if you want all the details.

PM sent, thx!!

I have a white 94 with cloth interior 2” lift and stock besides that I am getting ready to drop a fully rebuilt motor in that will be ready in a month or so. Rebuilt drivelines new motor mounts and all new rubber everything under the hood. New starter and alternator. Pm if interested I am in Oregon. Thanks Wes

8DBCC3AB-ABD6-472B-A9E7-861F113B3CEE.jpeg

9D1E6BF9-C975-4358-B7C1-750DF02D53E5.jpeg

1878FED6-9E4F-4C97-964A-1F0040502454.jpeg

7DFA74AA-097E-4395-BBB6-D037C507BBE9.jpeg

I've got a locked 93 in mint condition. Engine rebuilt by Toyota. In Ca. if interested.

In metro Denver I hope you have a garage and security set up before you get an 80 series. A thief can steal the cat in less time than it takes to sneeze. I will not even take mine to the Airport anymore.

PM sent

I've got a 100 series 1999 for sale in Colorado. Listed in the classified.

In the market for an 80, ideally in Metro Denver but happy to look further than that. Doesn’t need to be triple locked, either built or stock, doesn’t matter. Rust is a deal breaker.

Thanks
I have a '94 triple locked LC with OME 2 1/2" lift, ARB bumper, Warn winch, new KM2s. It has 236,000 miles. No rust or dents. Runs perfect. $16,900

97 LX450. Essentially second owner, full service records from attorney who owned it, center locked. 240K. Exceptionally clean, just went through her and installed new carpet, new lseat covers on front seats, new windshield, new Prinsu rack, new OME stock height suspension with 30mm spacers and toyota shocks, new BFG 285 ATs, new ARB bumper, new warn 9000, led marker and aux lights, double din stereo, battery, PS reservoir, filters, replaced tail lights to get rid of sun crazing, etc. etc. Apologies: 2 spots on hood where clear coat is coming off, one paint blemish on right rear flare. ABS and airbag lights on, will fix those in the coming days. Never off road. Asking $21,500 but would like it to go quickly, will go on FB, etc. shortly. Brooks.anthony@gmail.com
IMG_0285.jpeg
IMG_0271.jpeg
IMG_0287.jpeg

IMG_0253.jpeg

I have a 1997 FZJ80 40th Anniversary edition for sale located in SoCal. OEM lockers, clean title 236k miles. No rust. Has ARB front bumper with badlands 12k winch, OME heavy lift, sean huston rear bumper with spare and gas can swingouts, nitro 4.88 gears and some other stuff I am sure I am forgetting. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm selling a JDM 80 series I bought in Japan and is currently in Colorado Springs. It's listed under classifieds. I will go down below your budget if you're interested. It has a custom lift and tires as well as a few body modifications, but it has super low miles (98,973) and is in great condition! Let me know if you're interested.
Laft Side.jpg

Thanks
I have a 97 80 in Denver metro. I bought it last year from a friend in Oregon.who owned it since 2006. It is very clean and well cared for. No rust. 233k miles. Center lockers. 2 gas tanks. 2” lift. Built for longer trips on logging roads. Most of miles driving between Bend and Portland.

I thought I would have time to enjoy it, but ended up with a 7,000 lb boat/trailer rig that I need a tow vehicle for. So I need to sell the LC to make room. I’m happy to meet you in Denver metro.

Thanks
I have a 1994 triple locked for $16,900. OME 2 1/2 lift, ARB bumper, Warn winch, new KM2 tires, runs good.

Whoever in this thread still has a LC for sale, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom