Snow Wheeling? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyOshow22

KK0TEQ
Threads
These popped up today on Facebook from 6 years ago... Fitting as the club meeting was all about recovery yesterday
FB_IMG_1673827605690.jpg
FB_IMG_1673827609196.jpg
FB_IMG_1673827612119.jpg
FB_IMG_1673827614492.jpg

Who wants to get out!? I'm busy every weekend until mid February but I was thinking Saturday the 11th or the 18th?

In.

That stinger looks like it saved the truck?

In.

That stinger looks like it saved the truck?
Yup stinger saved it! This was somewhere on bunce school road/ironclad/t33 plane crash. You may have been up there before @REZARF

ill pencil this into my schedule, im sure ill need some time outside mid feb if i can pull it. also need to actualy get the LX stuck for once.

I'd love to join in! Not sure how far I'll get if the snow is really deep, but I'm always down for some snow wheeling.

I'd love to join in! Not sure how far I'll get if the snow is really deep, but I'm always down for some snow wheeling.

Full send! It's not like my whale of an 80 is going to be making it that far haha the 40 floats much better but no top so it would have to be a pristine day.
I would say I am a maybe...
It's gunna be fun!

ill pencil this into my schedule, im sure ill need some time outside mid feb if i can pull it. also need to actualy get the LX stuck for once.
Aaron I know you'll make it

Where does everyone want to go? I need to look at maps and see what is open but I was thinking sureshot lakes or bust? Maybe make it to the saddle above them?

I was thinking revenue flats to sureshot would be rad.

I have been up to that trail before Johnny but never saw the plane crash. Cool little trail close to town. If I was up there I loved wheeling Middle St Vrain and Coney Flats. Those were great trails.

In for the 11th. The 18th I am getting my truck tuned here in Billings.

Mark

I was thinking revenue flats to sureshot would be rad.

I have been up to that trail before Johnny but never saw the plane crash. Cool little trail close to town. If I was up there I loved wheeling Middle St Vrain and Coney Flats. Those were great trails.
My first year out here @ttFJC , @secretasiansam , myself and some others made it above sureshot past the saddle. Sam blew a bead, I reseated it and showed my crack off. Was a good time!

Tire reseat

In for the 11th. The 18th I am getting my truck tuned here in Billings.

Mark

Alright mark has set the date, if it is super cruddy weather (like we should not be out there, -20 etc) we'll push the date. 9 am Norris gas station on the 11th, sureshot or saddle by lunch and then mosey home

My first year out here @ttFJC , @secretasiansam , myself and some others made it above sureshot past the saddle. Sam blew a bead, I reseated it and showed my crack off. Was a good time!

Tire reseat

Alright mark has set the date, if it is super cruddy weather (like we should not be out there, -20 etc) we'll push the date. 9 am Norris gas station on the 11th, sureshot or saddle by lunch and then mosey home
Can we do 10am at Norris Gas Station? or at least 9:30. Coming from Billings.

Mark

Tire reseat

That was a good time!

Can we do 10am at Norris Gas Station? or at least 9:30. Coming from Billings.

Mark
Let's try and be rolling at 9:30. Never know how snow wheeling is going to go

weve done this route as a club run previously and we made it half a mile up the gravel road and everyone got to see me smash into the drift 50 times and not make it through. double locked and bouncing of the rev limiter. just fair warning. snow wheeling can be alot of sitting as watching if you're not paving the road

The 11th sounds good. Even if I’m sitting/watching I’ll be outside doing Cruiser stuff with Cruiser folks. 👍🏻

Sad news, not gunna make it this weekend. If you guys do go, have fun and be safe! With these warm temps it's gunna be icy and interesting.

If anyone else has conflicts and wants to move it we could try again the following Saturday, may still go out the following Saturday regardless

Bummer that @JohnnyOshow22 & @REZARF are out ☹️ Wondering if our trip is still a go?
I can’t think of a good destination but I’m still willing to dig, drag, push or pull fellow 406ers. Weather looks decent for a good adventure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom