Baja Designs Forum Coordinator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Brandon. Here's a "before" picture. Will you be at KOH for the "after"?
IMG_1834.jpg

Cool stuff! Thanks for the offer to assist!

59372AAF-0966-4333-82E7-0423989AEB72.jpeg
B7961387-098F-4EE8-A4AE-FF6FA23AB2E3.jpeg

Of course. We stand behind our products with the Lifetime Warranty so anytime it starts to fade or discolors we will honor it under warranty and get it looking new again. The only thing we do require is a receipt or proof of purchase.
Best,
Brandon
Just some KUDOS...I had the pleasure of working with Brandon on warranty return of my original Squardrons (pre-sport or pro version). Awesome to work with, responsive, and we got done we we needed to quickly. thanks!!!!

Hi Brandon. Here's a "before" picture. Will you be at KOH for the "after"?
View attachment 3221686
I will be there the first week, February 1st-3rd. If you're there during then stop by and say hi. If not post some more photos of the after for this crazy thing. I would love to see what you put it through and how it shapes up after this event.
Best,
Brandon

Welcome Brandon!

Can definitely vouch for Baja Designs warranty. Couple months ago I noticed my LP9's body was discolored and coating was starting to peel and the bracket having some rust issues. Sent them in and got them back in about 2 weeks(to Canada) fully repaired like new! No hassle whatsoever and such an easy process. #1 warranty experience in the offroad space...

When will the new SAE fogs come out?! Definitely wanting to upgrade my Squadron to the new design SAE.

Love the LP's! Pretty sure this was the first pair on an 80, ordered them when first announced and shipped to NZ(at the time, now in Canada).

296484292_567642994759_4387349494626974285_n.jpg

PSX_20190205_220240.jpg

PSX_20190210_154758.jpg

Welcome Brandon!

Can definitely vouch for Baja Designs warranty. Couple months ago I noticed my LP9's body was discolored and coating was starting to peel and the bracket having some rust issues. Sent them in and got them back in about 2 weeks(to Canada) fully repaired like new! No hassle whatsoever and such an easy process. #1 warranty experience in the offroad space...

When will the new SAE fogs come out?! Definitely wanting to upgrade my Squadron to the new design SAE.

Love the LP's! Pretty sure this was the first pair on an 80, ordered them when first announced and shipped to NZ(at the time, now in Canada).

View attachment 3222116

View attachment 3222117

View attachment 3222118
Great photos and thanks for the great comments. We are one of the few companies that try our best to help you guys out with any and all issues you may come across and we stand behind that. The release of new Squadron SAE is going to be released in Q1. There have been a few hurdles we have faced so there is no definite release date as of now.
Best,
Brandon

Sweet flushmount s2 fog light setup. Was this a custom mount that you made or is this bumper pre-setup with this option?
Thanks for the response.
Best,
Brandon
Thanks!

It was a custom aluminum mount we ( mostly a good friends engineering and manufacturing companies skill and equipment) designed and fabricated to help straighten the mounting surface of the ARB bumper front angle.

Worked out well, they eliminated the need for higher mounted lighting in front of the radiator and the cornering lens on the outer pair provide perfect ditch and turn in lighting.

I have run Baja Designs for several years, still have a set of SolTek HID’s that work great despite a faded body on another Cruiser and a couple other Squadron Pro and S2 applications, good stuff.

Thanks!

It was a custom aluminum mount we ( mostly a good friends engineering and manufacturing companies skill and equipment) designed and fabricated to help straighten the mounting surface of the ARB bumper front angle.

Worked out well, they eliminated the need for higher mounted lighting in front of the radiator and the cornering lens on the outer pair provide perfect ditch and turn in lighting.

I have run Baja Designs for several years, still have a set of SolTek HID’s that work great despite a faded body on another Cruiser and a couple other Squadron Pro and S2 applications, good stuff.
Solid work from you two. Looks great on the car as well. Thanks for your support throughout the years.
Best,
Brandon

Thanks!

You guys make those brackets? Nicely done. Looks like a sleek, low profile setup for an ARB bumper.

I will be there the first week, February 1st-3rd. If you're there during then stop by and say hi. If not post some more photos of the after for this crazy thing. I would love to see what you put it through and how it shapes up after this event.
Best,
Brandon
Bummer! I'll arrive the 6th. There will be plenty of pictures!

You guys make those brackets? Nicely done. Looks like a sleek, low profile setup for an ARB bumper.
Yes, thank you! A good friend who is an engineer designed and fabricated them at his company, they far exceeded what I had in mind.

Sorry bout the KCs. They don't work well anyhow, very flickery. The amber LP6s however rescued me when I was a few hundred miles from home with no headlights.

there's also 6 squandron pros around the rack for scene lighting. I've since added amber covers to the four on the sides.
IMG_20220819_130850_144.jpg

Sorry bout the KCs. They don't work well anyhow, very flickery. The amber LP6s however rescued me when I was a few hundred miles from home with no headlights.

there's also 6 squandron pros around the rack for scene lighting. I've since added amber covers to the four on the sides.
View attachment 3226856
Great build. Let me know if you ever want to get those KC switched out.
Best,
Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom