Baja Designs Forum Coordinator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.bajadesigns.com
Hey Everyone,

Brandon over at Baja Designs. I wanted to formally introduce myself as the correspondent to this forum from here on out. I will be here for any questions or concerns regarding Baja Designs. Feel free to send me an email or call with any inquiries about our products or concerns you may have about them. I can't wait to see all your guys build day in and day out. As a start to this relationship, let's see some of the builds you guys are working on today. Feel free to respond/post images of your Builds below. Can't wait to see them.

Here is one of my favorites here at Baja Designs.

1671663389353.jpeg

Happy with my LP6 on a GX460/LC Prado backcountry travel build (with full roof load):
20201001-REM_3687-X4.jpg

Welcome! Great to see BD presence here. IMHO, I think that BD are the best on the market. I have XL80s, S2s, and Squadron Pros. love, love love them. I've been lucky enough to have been close enough to Corbet when he switches those sucker on, they melt the paint off my 60! ;) they are amazing. keep up the great work.
2148851E-F70E-4740-9323-0B271FA249D0.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome! Great to see BD presence here. IMHO, I think that BD are the best on the market. I have XL80s, S2s, and Squadron Pros. love, love love them. I've been lucky enough to have been close enough to Corbet when he switches those sucker on, they melt the paint off my 60! ;) they are amazing. keep up the great work.
View attachment 3214583
Thanks for the reply @CardinalFJ60. I am also running the Xl80s and love them as well. If you or anyone on this forum need help feel free to reach out via email.
Brandonk@bajadesigns.com
Best,
Brandon

Brandon,

I recently bought a 50 inch onx6 light bar and am looking to attach it to the underside of my 56 inch wide pioneer platform. I was wondering if you had any pearls on the best brackets for this set up as the width is just a little wide for the front tracks in the rhino rack without some sort of extension. Thanks

Brandon,

I recently bought a 50 inch onx6 light bar and am looking to attach it to the underside of my 56 inch wide pioneer platform. I was wondering if you had any pearls on the best brackets for this set up as the width is just a little wide for the front tracks in the rhino rack without some sort of extension. Thanks
Hey @mudrag, I would check out these options and see if they will work for your applications. If not the only other option might be creating extension brackets off the mounts you currently have.
Best,
Brandon

Hey Everyone,

Brandon over at Baja Designs. I wanted to formally introduce myself as the correspondent to this forum from here on out. I will be here for any questions or concerns regarding Baja Designs. Feel free to send me an email or call with any inquiries about our products or concerns you may have about them. I can't wait to see all your guys build day in and day out. As a start to this relationship, let's see some of the builds you guys are working on today. Feel free to respond/post images of your Builds below. Can't wait to see them.

Welcome Daniel @Baja Designs Excited to see you guys on the forum. Our shop Torfab loves your products and we frequently are adding them into customers vehicles and builds.

-Dave

d970cad1-a7a6-493b-8640-2dfe8ac162d4.jpg

You guys used to have a forum discount over at ADVrider - is that something you still offer?
We do not still offer a discount code due to our MAP Policy but if you would like I can help you out with an order now or in the future.
Best,
Brandon

Welcome Daniel @Baja Designs Excited to see you guys on the forum. Our shop Torfab loves your products and we frequently are adding them into customers vehicles and builds.

-Dave

View attachment 3220921
Thanks for sharing. Is that your personal vehicle or a customer's? We would love to have those lights sent in and freshened up for you under warranty.
Best,
Brandon

Thanks for sharing. Is that your personal vehicle or a customer's? We would love to have those lights sent in and freshened up for you under warranty.
Best,
Brandon
Hey Brandon,

It is a customers vehicle that we made no drill bumper brackets for. I'll reach out to the customer and see how they would like to proceed. Thank you for letting me know that is a possibility.

Thanks
Dave

Hey Brandon,

It is a customers vehicle that we made no drill bumper brackets for. I'll reach out to the customer and see how they would like to proceed. Thank you for letting me know that is a possibility.

Thanks
Dave
Of course. We stand behind our products with the Lifetime Warranty so anytime it starts to fade or discolors we will honor it under warranty and get it looking new again. The only thing we do require is a receipt or proof of purchase.
Best,
Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom