SOLD FJ40 hard top trim pieces above doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Go above the doors on hard top

Have a couple of bends that need straightening, but have been blasted and primed

40$ plus shipping

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The rest of the parts were off of a 73, but they were loose, so I can’t be 100% sure on year. Does anyone know if these changed shapes over the years?

Greetings from Colorado, I don’t know if you only wanted the inside pieces or if you’d like the whole unit? One is slightly tweaked but shouldn’t be much trouble to straighten out. 65 bucks plus shipping for both units. Let me know if you want them, Bill
DA6D96D1-031C-4023-A9D5-40D2A0F9D3B9.jpeg
965D3152-D36C-46D0-B378-55EE193C06E2.jpeg
0D6B0DB9-2888-48B5-A3D8-D1C2B8CADCD1.jpeg

Greetings from Colorado, I don’t know if you only wanted the inside pieces or if you’d like the whole unit? One is slightly tweaked but shouldn’t be much trouble to straighten out. 65 bucks plus shipping for both units. Let me know if you want them, BillView attachment 3215756View attachment 3215757View attachment 3215759
Thanks! I really only the piece that snaps in the channel and would seal against the door but if you want to sell it all one unit that works for me.

Skyblue73: feel free to take the ones fjc-man is offering. I only need the outside pieces and I’m still waiting on Dallas Todd for shipping cost to finish the deal.
Dwickham: Thank you sir. Wasn't trying to buy anything out from under anyone. Saw that they were still marked for sale was all. Happy new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom