80 series cup holder ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just bought mine yesterday (via the Etsy site)...looking forward to installing it!

-Dustin.
They work great! Only thing is u may need to grind it down a bit, to activate the POWER! Button if u run it further back to easily access the front holder. See pic

51317CF7-6546-4708-B4DB-4CB912B8D18D.jpeg

They work great! Only thing is u may need to grind it down a bit, to activate the POWER! Button if u run it further back to easily access the front holder. See pic

View attachment 3212140
Thanks for the tip!

I reached out to the maker yesterday and asked if the buttons were covered...they said there was some room.

I'm looking forward to getting mine installed.

We have the same coloring console and seats ;)

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 7.58.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 7.58.49 PM.png

After getting tired of waiting for myself to have the time to solve my cupholder problem I just used sheet metal screws to secure "Looney bins" to the subwoofer mesh. The subwoofer has long since been replaced with a 10" JL. I don't often get fast food cups, especially when I'm on a road trip. If you mainly bring bottles or just enjoy being a heretic; this works very well and adjusts to any reasonably sized bottle.

So wondering if that subwoofer mesh could be removed and replaced with a ?3D printed panel ie: so you wouldn't have to put holes in the mesh??

And if the speaker is no longer being used the shape of the 3D printed replacement panel could be changed (iindented) so that about half the diameter of a cup or bottle would fit there (more upright), then add something like the Looney Bins (or small bungie cords) to hold the bottle in place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom