80 series cup holder ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And don't choke on prices. They're not high considering all the other things you will try and time you will waste, drinks you will spill all over your stereo, switches, and leather while trying to find the "perfect" solution.

I bought the full Monty of what he has and I could not be happier. I spent more than what the full set cost trying to find one because I "knew" there was a better way.

I now have cupholders for my cupholders. I have (6) within reach of the driver's seat at any given moment, and yes, I use them all!

He is an active member here and is worth supporting.

I figured this thread should work for the annual black Friday questions. No reason to start a new thread.
I have been flooded over the last couple days with folks asking if we are running a black Friday sale. The quick answer is we are not since our profit margin is razor thin as is BUT we are still running the 15% off mud discount on our website. We are no longer running the mud discount on ebay and etsy since there seller fees (especially etsy) went through the roof this year. A 15% off discount now on etsy and we loose money. Our website coupon code is "TEQ15". Our website is
www.bh3dprinting.com

If you prefer to order through Etsy then our link is below. For all international orders you have to order through Ebay or Etsy.
www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

Our ebay page link is below:

Last edited:

I haven't bought anything in a while but the code TEQ15 might still work as a slight discount for mud members.
This was in my truck when I bought it. Couldn't figure out why everyone complained so much about the cupholder when mine had such an awesome one right there. Didn't realize at first that it wasn't factory, but it should have been. Love it and the little phone holder built in too.

As usual, I'm not a fan of starting new threads to talk about the same old thing. I have been getting a lot of emails today about folks wanting to know if we are running any 4th of July promos. Unfortunately we are not running anything speicific. Here is the message I have sent to the folks who asked.
With current inflation our profit margins have become razor thin. We have done everything in our power to keep prices the same; which we have done so far. Unfortunately any special holiday promos are no longer possible BUT we are still offering the mud discount for at least a little longer. If inflation gets worse then the mud discount will have to go away. For now the 15% off the entire order and free shipping is still a Go for the mud community. The coupon code is "TEQ15" and can be used at checkout on our website.
www.bh3dprinting.com

Does anyone know if the 80' series insert will work with traditional 44 oz soda drink you buy at circle K or QT or the like? And does it work with Stanley Vacuum cups?

I have have one of the 30 oz vacuum cups and I measured it as being a little less than 3 inches at the bottom, so I am guessing it would work.

30 ounce stanley cupJPG.JPG

I dont know if the center cup holder will work, but the twin model to the right of the shift lever will with a little wiggle. Ive put a 32oz vacuum bottle in there before by removing the two black inserts, see the attached pic. And my water bottle is bigger at the bottom then your picture. Great products and even better customer service. I modified my rear twin cup holder to accept a amazon usb charger for the wife and kids. And Brad says theres a special edition model that has three 12v ports.

F943D8B6-1141-4E3B-8B62-2F3076BAA47E.png

B33A5C38-4726-4C42-BFFD-A97ABC34C882.png

957D66CD-1E9F-441F-9C9F-BC311A58BB97.jpeg

6BE3DCD3-C063-4B4D-B636-7F91590FF2D8.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the 80' series insert will work with traditional 44 oz soda drink you buy at circle K or QT or the like? And does it work with Stanley Vacuum cups?

I have have one of the 30 oz vacuum cups and I measured it as being a little less than 3 inches at the bottom, so I am guessing it would work.

View attachment 3050035
Yes, all of those will fit fine.

I regularly have a 32 OZ QT cup in the square holder (with the BH3D insert) and a YETI 30 ox Rambler with a handle in the dual unit on the shifter console, a Bubba insulated tall skinny on the other hole in the console, then a couple basic plastic water bottles in the two behind the center lift-lid console.

The 44 OZ QT cup fit fine in the base of all, but is too tall and wide to be in the front hole of the shifter console, as it will hit the radio and if the lid comes off, it soaks your radio during hard braking.

The cup holders come with one additional insert per pair and I use these for the single-use water bottles so they stay put.

I like the standard insert he has, because I can pull that out and fit my MegaBoom speaker in one of the cupholders or one of the other fast-food super-mega-cup-of-something so it won't tip over. It also works to do this with the larger bottles of soda (32 Coke?) because the bottle is extra fat on the bottom.

The only thing I have had is if I accidentally place one of my QT cups in the holder with the additional liner in it, the additional liner will come out with the cup and will fall off between the truck and office/house/or get thrown away with whatever disposable cup I had.

I wish ALL my vehicles had these cupholders in them. They work better than most others I have used, and I am in a lot of rental vehicles for weeks at a time.

why does this thread remind me of the Simpsons episode where Homer designs a car and cup holders are the priority :)

This was my solution:

I also have the Toyota one that fits the useless cubby, but these get used just as often and they were a fraction of the price.

I used Land Rover disco cupholders...

PXL_20220721_182217852.jpg

Please excuse my recent spillage mess!

For the little one on the console next to the seat belt receiver.

I may be one of the few that doesn’t mind the stock cupholder situation. My water lives here, and the popout above stereo is fine by me 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 3053929
It's obvious that you don't do enough drinking and driving and you're not OCD enough to have to worry about which cup is where and when.

You also must not have a large enough cup of coffee. My Yeti 32 oz Rambler will destroy the "stock" in-dash cupholder, as it won't fit and it weighs too much to support it.

I figured this thread should work for the annual black Friday questions. No reason to start a new thread.
I have been flooded over the last couple days with folks asking if we are running a black Friday sale. The quick answer is we are not since our profit margin is razor thin as is BUT we are still running the 15% off mud discount on our website. We are no longer running the mud discount on ebay and etsy since there seller fees (especially etsy) went through the roof this year. A 15% off discount now on etsy and we loose money. Our website coupon code is "TEQ15". Our website is
www.bh3dprinting.com

If you prefer to order through Etsy then our link is below. For all international orders you have to order through Ebay or Etsy.
www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

Our ebay page link is below:
I just bought mine yesterday (via the Etsy site)...looking forward to installing it!

-Dustin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom