Soft Tailgate upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ordered a kit yesterday. Saw that it's on backorder. I'll wait patiently for a day or so and then, if it's not delivered, I'll post here and on all my social media about how shady this business is and how nobody should ever purchase for such a business. ;)
i will make you jelly of my hand written letter from lee saying how sorry he was that my order came late.

Ordered a kit yesterday. Saw that it's on backorder. I'll wait patiently for a day or so and then, if it's not delivered, I'll post here and on all my social media about how shady this business is and how nobody should ever purchase for such a business. ;)

That is the internet WAY!

Just gaypal’d ya. Add one more to the backlog 🤣 been wanting/needing this for the last year cuz the storage weight makes dropping the tailgate downright dangerous 😮

Lee, add one to my bill please! Thanks!

Jeezus!
At least give the guy a few months to ignore allv attempts communication, then slag off people with legitimate complaints on said social media

Another one landcruiser

Between this tailgate upgrade and my DEPO/HID headlight conversion I'd almost look like I'm driving a newer, luxury SUV. Until I hit the gas. Or the brakes. FFS.

Received mine and got it installed. Thanks for the assist, Lee. Just a heads up for everybody else, there was a customs issue as I'm in Mexico. As soon as I let Lee know it was taken care of and my kit was back in route. Installed perfectly on my 91 FJ80. Absolutely love this kit as I have tailgate storage for all of my recovery gear.

Edit: voice to text mistake.

Is just the template available on your site? I ordered the parts long before you had them on your page and haven’t installed yet.

Nice job.

Last edited:
What would it take to get this to fit a 100 series?
Would need to get my hands on a 100 series to fiddle with...

How about a Royalty fee, maybe 1 US cent per kit?? Figure I'd have enough for a new engine in about 67 years??:D

See posts #11 and 14:

Nice job.
If anyone it's @Obrokoff that gets royalties

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom