Builds Moe Green - Tilda Bogue Service Station (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spent 9 yrs in Wichita. Was there in ‘88, in one of those buildings that said Boeing on it. Were you at McConnell? Good, safe trip 👍!

And now that I’ve correlated this thread with another thread, is that LV going on the trailer and heading east?

And now that I’ve correlated this thread with another thread, is that LV going on the trailer and heading east?
Not by me but yes.

Didn’t know where else to put this, but because you asked here…

She’s off to a great home and something else showed up!

@middlecalf @wngrog @ClemsonCruiser

48CE97D5-6289-41AA-842F-A649EC9A68B7.jpeg

D1F48F46-0CC1-4179-9A7F-9213FDD4A86C.jpeg

You’re living the patina 40 dream life now Brett!!

Can’t wait to get the LV in my shop and start having some fun :beer:

I hope we get to see this fun.
It’s been a minute since I’ve done a build thread hasn’t 🤔 I’ll have to do something about that 😎

Class will be in session soon!

You know those evidence boards shown in police shows like Nancy Grace that have the strings going all over the place on a regional map that track the flow of crime suspects, events, evidence, etc? I think mud needs one of those for keeping track of these cruisers 😂.

Last edited:
I’ll start by saying I not the best mechanic…but I have lots of tools and a nice place to work!

Nolen mentioned that I should consider a couple of mods to round out the project, first was dui distributor and new wires.

I got it ordered and tackled it last weekend.

Everything went ok, but it wouldn’t fire. I sent Nolen a text to ask for help… true to his reputation he called within 2 mins.

Took him another min to diagnose what was wrong…I needed to have tech signal attached and I probably had wires 180 degrees off.

Sure enough I fixed both of those and boom!

He walked me through setting timing and adjusted the clutch to my liking…she’s a runner now!

Received gear reduction starter yesterday, which I’ll get put in next week sometime.

Only other thing is new weather striping which I have in hand and will get done in the spring.

43621D3C-FE06-4EE8-A3E9-E90531DDFB09.jpeg

E064A79A-D2AA-42D5-830D-C2DDCC9A9319.jpeg

Details on where you order the gear reduction starter from? I have it on my list but haven’t gotten far

Figured you all would enjoy this…

@wngrog service is so good he basically makes you work on the rig…like right now, so that he can relax!

5A1BAED7-B32D-4567-B244-424C283BDAC3.png

12D1604E-F470-4F09-B1A7-E2B3D01F9662.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom