Builds Texas Tan - Tilda Bogue Service Station (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@wngrog
Gonna blame auto correct for that one. Not my blue collar Alabama upbringing.
Or it could have been this
1672800683732.jpeg

It’s custom that allows the proper long jump seats.

I don’t hate it.
Me either. Nice and simple. I need to make one. That spacing the seats out mess is for the birds.

I wouldn’t complain if you threw a pic or two of the base of the rear down tube.

It’s custom that allows the proper long jump seats.

I don’t hate it.
Yes please, some pics where the mounts are? I’ve been debating making one that my rear seats bolt too in order to make room for the rear foot.

Nolan, what degree shims are you running on the Dobinson's? When I ordered mine the rep from FL said they didn't need to be shimmed, in the thread you added them so made me wonder. I adjusted my toe in to 1/8" on 235/85R16s and its almost manageable but of course you have installed many more of these set ups.
Also can you share the info on the 3spd to 4spd hump spacer, dont remember seeing that on the Spector sight.
Thanks again for always adding great info!

Nolan, what degree shims are you running on the Dobinson's? When I ordered mine the rep from FL said they didn't need to be shimmed, in the thread you added them so made me wonder. I adjusted my toe in to 1/8" on 235/85R16s and its almost manageable but of course you have installed many more of these set ups.
Also can you share the info on the 3spd to 4spd hump spacer, dont remember seeing that on the Spector sight.
Thanks again for always adding great info!

You technically don’t need the extra caster. Dobinsons uses a setup that employs high arch thin springs with a small stock size shackle.

In theory you are back to +1 positive caster.

I always want more caster, especially on a
Short wheelbase vehicle.

Valley Hybrids (@orangefj45 ) sells 4* steel shims with new longer pins.

SOR Hump Gasket

You technically don’t need the extra caster. Dobinsons uses a setup that employs high arch thin springs with a small stock size shackle.

In theory you are back to +1 positive caster.

I always want more caster, especially on a
Short wheelbase vehicle.

Valley Hybrids (@orangefj45 ) sells 4* steel shims with new longer pins.

SOR Hump Gasket
Many thanks, it’s manageable but not quite easy as you need to always have one good hand. The roads in NY aren’t the best, some have enough grooves (between potholes) that sometimes steer for you. Any preference on a specific degree shim

Many thanks, it’s manageable but not quite easy as you need to always have one good hand. The roads in NY aren’t the best, some have enough grooves (between potholes) that sometimes steer for you. Any preference on a specific degree shim
4* steel

Fat end to the front.

I had to go deeeeeep into the hood today to source some belts to get em out of the grooves. This parts run gets the hazardous pay surcharge 😆

B41FB6F7-9308-447E-91FD-D8A8FA592D6E.jpeg

Me either. Nice and simple. I need to make one. That spacing the seats out mess is for the birds.

I wouldn’t complain if you threw a pic or two of the base of the rear down tube.

06A60A68-304D-4336-B2F4-CEA4CC1C599A.jpeg

E79B34AB-75A7-4E33-AEA9-B9302AD26187.jpeg

3437A460-E92C-4CB9-84A2-E305147F566F.jpeg

Ahhh, they clipped the handle/armrest thing-a-ma-bobs off to fit it
That’s what I’m debating on doing, then integrate a mount into the bar itself.

I had to go deeeeeep into the hood today to source some belts to get em out of the grooves. This parts run gets the hazardous pay surcharge 😆

View attachment 3210066
Did you find a belt that fit? I've been battling this same problem for 2 years plus. Whines like a banshee. I'm going to try swapping my harmonic balancer soon because I've tried probably 8 belts and they all end up squeaking after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom