For Sale Wichita, KS: Set of 4 Lexus LX470 wheels w/tires-$250.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stock wheels off of wife's 2006 LX470
Great shape
Some tread left on tires
5x150 bolt pattern

IMG_0831.jpeg

IMG_0832.jpeg

IMG_0833.jpeg

I've some interest in wheels, more so than tires. If you planning any trips to Denver, perhaps we could work-out something.

In any event. Age (DOT date on side wall) and actually tread depth posted, would be helpful.

I've some interest in wheels, more so than tires. If you planning any trips to Denver, perhaps we could work-out something.

In any event. Age (DOT date on side wall) and actually tread depth posted, would be helpful.
I'm sorry....I don't have any plans to head west until September.

As the other poster said, really more interested in the wheels than tires. Wasn't looking for the chrome, but would be using with winter tires, so doesn't matter quite as much.
You said they were in good shape, anything else I need to know?

As the other poster said, really more interested in the wheels than tires. Wasn't looking for the chrome, but would be using with winter tires, so doesn't matter quite as much.
You said they were in good shape, anything else I need to know?
No not really. I basically priced with the idea that it was for the wheels anyways. Not a bunch of life left in the tires. The wheels are in great shape. Happy to take more close up pics of all of them if you'd like.

Cool, thank you. Are you able to get a quote, what's your zip code and I can get a shipping quote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom