Wanted WARN 8409 Service Kit for the 8274 Winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
I was going to buy on Ebay but I thought I'd check here first to see if anyone here has a kit they are not going to use.

1672702420752.png

Last edited:
Drake,

I have some of these parts. Did you need the whole kit or just parts of it?
Hi Brian, I received the winch a few years back and have never powered it up but it has definitely seen some use and abuse. I have not disassembled the winch yet so not sure what parts may or may not be needed but I thought if it's coming apart I might as well do the full kit. Feel free to let me know here or in a PM what you have and what you need for it. I could contact WARN to see what the rest of the stuff would cost separately.

Hi Brian, I received the winch a few years back and have never powered it up but it has definitely seen some use and abuse. I have not disassembled the winch yet so not sure what parts may or may not be needed but I thought if it's coming apart I might as well do the full kit. Feel free to let me know here or in a PM what you have and what you need for it. I could contact WARN to see what the rest of the stuff would cost separately.
Let me see what I have. I know I have ball bearings and retainer clips. I would just give them to you if that is all you needed. I do not think Warn breaks this stuff out individually but a few guys on eBay do. I have good luck with Garry's Automotive in the past on eBay.

Let me see what I have. I know I have ball bearings and retainer clips. I would just give them to you if that is all you needed. I do not think Warn breaks this stuff out individually but a few guys on eBay do. I have good luck with Garry's Automotive in the past on eBay.

Sounds good thanks. I think I have bought from Garrys in the past as well. I believe it was an Energy Suspension body mount kit, IIRC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom