CruiserCult 60 Series Products and Literature (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright enough waffling on my part. Just ordered the anti-theft harness for my 62. Thank you!
Thank you! Peace of mind is headed your way. :cheers:

CB74E6F7-357D-4805-A23B-08C113A905EC.jpeg

Coming soon… 😎

Thanks much for making these license plate light lens gaskets. Realized mine were trash when I swapped to LED so went back yesterday and replaced them with these fresh ones. Anything to stop water from getting into places I don't want it!

IMG_5822.jpg

Thanks much for making these license plate light lens gaskets. Realized mine were trash when I swapped to LED so went back yesterday and replaced them with these fresh ones. Anything to stop water from getting into places I don't want it!

View attachment 3129826
Thanks for the feedback!

Anything we can do to keep the water away.

Glad they are helping out.

View attachment 3129826
I need to get a set myself. My gaskets are thoroughly b0rked.

59CAD293-009A-48C7-9E6D-73AE7333B005.jpeg

We don’t do this often. Head over to the store and snag something cool. 10% -20% off everything in the shop.

Stock up on Land Cruiser Holiday Gifts or just snag something for your own rig.

Our speaker grills are live!

Bundle with some speaker spacers from the @TheNeek, also now available on the site. :cheers:

Both new additions are included in our holiday sale. :D

New threads? Last min stocking stuffers? We have you covered so laundry day one more day away. (XS and XXL sizes on this run. 😉)

Bundle with a Flag and save.

D7CA5B54-D2C0-49A2-ADF5-954056DFF513.jpeg

C6BC575C-9182-4C89-AF13-4958E73B53B1.jpeg

Working on a solution to create even lighting behind the 6x series HVAC panel. A fun collaboration with @Bullzi . :cool: This is a plug and play setup and requires no modification to your stock panel. Win win! :cheers: Should be done soon.
View attachment 3204801
What's the thought process there? Just a brighter bulb (assuming LED since a brighter incandescent would warp surrounding plastic) with an easy to install diffuser?

What's the thought process there? Just a brighter bulb (assuming LED since a brighter incandescent would warp surrounding plastic) with an easy to install diffuser?
Trying to spread out light as evenly as possible by using a long LED strip behind a diffuser. The diffuser still needs a little tweaking to make sure its as even as possible. The led strip plugs into the factory bulb socket (which is behind the LED strip). By using a strip we can more even spread the light vs the OEM style of a single central bulb with a little diffuser.
Once its done we will post more pics of the whole system. :)

Hey all! I recently redid the 1980s Literature section of our website! Should load much faster now! All our literature is a combination of our own purchases and our wonderful donors! Huge thanks to Andy Storno (@Economist LC76 ), Onur Azeri (@OGBeno ), Wayne Stephenson, Cruiser World and @tai392 (IG). :clap::cheers: Some very cool literature to come soon thanks to @sved :bounce2: This is all a true labor of love. Takes a lot of time and patience to scan these documents. We appreciate all your support!
1980s JDM brochure CC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom