For Sale Ogden, UT: 2007 Dodge Power Wagon; $15,000; Trades? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

External Ad

We're looking to get into RVing while the kids are little so wanting to sell or trade the 2007 Power Wagon. I love this truck and had always wanted one, I just do NOT use it as intended. I daily drove it for a bit, but it just sits now. However, I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it across country right now as it needs nothing. A LOT of work was put into it, the steering and handling is absolutely superb. The truck was a purchased and originally shipped to Alaska for a year and then came to Arizona and has ZERO rust on it; this truck is one of the cleanest examples of a 3rd Gen Power Wagon I’ve ever seen. It’s started to develop tapping when cold but goes away when it’s warmed up. My mechanic said it’s a pretty common occurrence with the Gen III Hemi as the piston skirt material wears over time. It’s basically Dodge’s version of the LS piston slap. It is NOT a cam/lifter issue, and absolutely has not impacted power or drivability. This is really a phenomenal example of the Power Wagon, and the first person that comes to look at this truck will buy it. Some notes below on upgrades:

• Completely rebuilt front end with 08.5’ Mopar steering, Bilstein 5100’s, Redhead steering gear, Borgeson shaft. I also just put in a Thuren track bar, control arms and end links a few weeks back ($2300 with labor)
  • Driver seat foam was replaced, and driver door seal
  • Lockers and sway bar are in place and work great.
  • OEM winch and all factory hardware. I also have another PW winch that’s available, I also hate the wheels but have a set of OE PW wheels.
  • Runs excellent, no leaks, never molested
  • 35x12.50r-18 BFGoodrich KM3 tires that are still like new

I bought this truck for wheeling Moab and Sand Hollow, and have literally never gone. As I mentioned this the cleanest 3rd gen Power Wagon I’ve ever personally seen, and 1 of only 369 made that year for the US market. It has every available option within the SLT trim for 2007. I can email the build sheet. I’m into this over $20k, but am valuing the truck as it sits at $15,000. I have some room on price, but not much less or I’ll just keep it. For the price it’s hard to beat this platform, and there is not another one out there like this to compare to. May trade for a travel trailer; too picky to list all the other things i'm into that I might trade for but let me know. Thanks!

IMG_2863.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have anything they'd want to trade? I'm looking for a 60, a small travel trailer, any other bad decisions as long as they have a manual trans!

It looks like your ksl link is dead

It looks like your ksl link is dead
Yes, thank you, I relisted it on KSL (didn't want to) but it's the easiest way to share photos and info.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom