SOLD 1989 FJ62 Rust Free in N. California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
Here is my FJ 62 that I have for sale. It was my daily driver and I have owned it for over 10 years and it has been a fantastic rig. Never broken down, never left me stranded. Because of a recent medical condition, I am now confined to a power wheelchair and unable to drive. As much as I have enjoyed having this LandCruiser, the reality is that I need to let it go to someone who will enjoy and take care of it as much as I have. It has regularly been maintenance with oil changes every 2500 to 3000 miles and serviced on an as needed basis. It runs fantastic and has all the original California emissions equipment. Aside from the rims and tires, it is in all original condition, rust free and has just under 236K miles.

• 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62
  • 4.0L 3F-E inline-six
  • 4-speed automatic transmission
  • 2-speed transfer case
  • Freeborn Red over gray cloth upholstery
  • 15″ polished aluminum wheels with 33"x12.5"x15" Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain tires
  • AM/FM CD Player with USB port
  • Cobra 29 CB radio & K-40 CB antenna
  • PA speaker
  • Front bucket seats
  • Folding rear bench
  • Center console
  • Rear window defroster
  • Power windows
  • Power mirrors
  • Power door locks
  • Air conditioning
  • Rear heater.
  • Also included, are 5 original 15 inch chrome plated steel wheels.

I have a clean California title in my name with clean CARFAX report dated October 2022.

$25,500

Thank you for looking,

Dave
(209 586-9042

IMG_8942.JPG

IMG_8944.JPG

IMG_8972.JPG

IMG_8983.JPG

IMG_8978.JPG

Last edited:
Hello jgalv, feel free to call me anytime, I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Dave

What's up with the wires zip tied to the transmission shifter and duct taped to the radiator support?
Just curious, as I have never seen wiring done like that on any vehicle
The zip ties on the shifter were to a switch I had under the shift handle for an "Ahooga" horn. The duct tape and zip tie on the radiator support were to temporarily secure a wire to an air horn.
FYI; the rig is currently having these horns and possibly the CB removed as well as several major services done in addition to having new tires mounted and balanced on the OEM chrome rims. I'll post current pictures and list of these services once finished.

Thank you,

Dave

Last edited:
Did you ever complete the work as described above?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom