Heat and Air Issues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Didn't work for me. You'll probably find a little puddle of water in one corner of the box the boards are in. The slightest bit of mineral residue can short it out. Very carefully clean the boards up, reassemble it, and remount that thing upside down so water can't get in it anymore. Then get your windshield re-sealed.
I've unbolted the amp but the cables plugged into it keep it from moving much. Any suggestions on how to unplug those pesky connectors from the amp with such little room to work?

Last edited:
I've unbolted the amp but the cables plugged into it keep it from moving much. Any suggestions on how to unplug those pesky connectors from the amp with such little room to work?
I can't remember how I did it. The cables might be anchored somewhere. I'll go see if I can figure it out in a little while. I remember getting pretty bloody from the ordeal though!

I can't remember how I did it. The cables might be anchored somewhere. I'll go see if I can figure it out in a little while. I remember getting pretty bloody from the ordeal though!
I've revisited it a few times and I still cannot come up with a way to get the amp to a position where I can even attempt to disconnect it from those cable bundles.

In case you need to get to the heater box and other goods behind dash. The dash removal on an 80 is easier than a tundra. 😁.

01D3AB6C-60C1-4B47-BCAB-51508D6F78B6.jpeg

A411BF6F-4141-4096-9CD8-665079306230.jpeg

FCF28B31-04EC-4363-9221-17101D42E3F5.jpeg

It looks far worse than it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom