Steering stabilizer question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JcrewLC

SILVER Star
Threads
Is the dobinsons adjustable premium worth $500?

Need one I just hate the yellow color of basic dobs or ome.

That's quite a premium for a color change. I went with OME, and don't mind the color (*matches my shocks), but if it bothers you, high-temp Krylon is $7.99 a can, plus 5 minutes of your time.

Yea, it's adjustable

Never have I ever thought "man i wish i could adjust my steering stabilizer"

Do what @LongDuck says, he won't steer you wrong. I am also running the OME, cheap and easy.

Never have I ever thought "man i wish i could adjust my steering stabilizer"
There are folks who are running 0 caster thinking their caster correction bushings are the cats meow homey. I ran the OME and I'm running the Dobinsons and definitely notice a diff. You?

There are folks who are running 0 caster thinking their caster correction bushings are the cats meow homey. I ran the OME and I'm running the Dobinsons and definitely notice a diff. You?

If’s your money

Cue: "How do I adjust my steering stabilizer?" thread(s)...

@JcrewLC is there a problem you're trying to solve besides the aesthetics? Plenty of people are happy with the OEM damper. I saw zero difference going from a newish Old Man Emu to a brand new KYB.

@JcrewLC is there a problem you're trying to solve besides the aesthetics? Plenty of people are happy with the OEM damper. I saw zero difference going from a newish Old Man Emu to a brand new KYB.
No just doing my lift. Thought I’d do that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom