Valentine’s Day wheeling Flagpole Knob (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are we still kicking around a wheeling trip to Flagpole Knob on or about Valentine’s Day?
I’m pretty sure I remember it was discussed favorably at the last meeting and will likely be an agenda item for the meeting next week. :)

Yes we will. Was going to post a thread with dates as options

I wasn't aware that Valentines Day had variable dates :) Crash wants to know if this is why there's a different girlfriend at Fall Crawl.
When a gf tries to think they are more important than Land Cruiser they get kicked to the curb.

Is Flagpole knob stock 40 friendly?
Watched a RAV4 run it last year. He needed a lot of help and the Honda is probably still up on that mountain but he was going for it.

594ADEC9-E60F-4EC6-A4EE-FC3F5AA2B20B.jpeg

074908DA-9D71-413D-B050-60C94C4A3809.jpeg

Yeah that was a treat waiting an hour for them to get it over that rock with basically zero recovery gear

Yeah that was a treat waiting an hour for them to get it over that rock with basically zero recovery gear
Yeah you can see everyone behind him in that first pic....waiting.... and waiting. I was wondering if the winch on the front of that TJ was going to go flying into the rav4 because it was held on with 3 bolts to the top of the bumper or if the cable was going to come back through the windshield and hit the girl who was in the passenger seat updating her fakebook account.
I figured the RAV4 was good to go because he had a roof rack and maxtrax :flush:
That was cool trip with all the snow up top and then it was actually snowing at the peak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom