SOLD MD/DC/VA - 99 LX470 White / Tan Part Out (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you still have the dash assembly with the passenger airbag? If so, how much shipped to 80302?

Thanks
I do still have the dash and passenger airbag. PM an offer and we can work a deal. Shipping will probably be a few hundred though.
706AC07B-3A64-49F6-85C4-5E077BC49556.jpeg

Looking for spare tire mount/cross member off the frame.

It was rusted badly and chucked years ago to make room for the secondary fuel tank.
Thanks. That seems to be a common thing

I’m not working the next few weekends so I’ll have time to pull stuff. If anyone needs stuff, let me know.

Does it have the bronze tinted glass? I’d be interested in the drivers front window

I may have asked already and if so I apologise, but how much for the suspension set up? Assume I’d have to get whole frame as well?
If I had stock rear springs, I could probably get the suspension off to sell. I would be interested in selling the entire truck too. Still has body lift and some recently replaced calipers as well. PM me if interested and we can discuss options.

Do you have the second row heat vent? The one that exits out under the front seats?
1671552626394.png

Hello,
Do you have the 3rd row climate control and the jack extension bar with bolt? If so, can you send me pics.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom