I finally got a real Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Black, offered in ‘96-‘97, also had no clearcoat.

PS - 183 is the best.
😉
Please.
Nothing on earth matches that color.

update- I ask my neighbor and yes the truck completely painted on 2017 because her husband want to match his truck with the motorcycle the color is a metallic green with black. It was $8000 back in 2016 all the door molding were replaced. I finally took her for a drive today I noticed a small exhaust leak coming from front oxygen sensor mount. Im thinking on take it out and tick weld the bolt. Anyone have this problem? Can I buy this pipe from the dealer or maybe the sell some type mount for it? I was able to turn the stub with that nut.

View attachment 3178687

View attachment 3178688
Remove the stud, clean the threads with a tap, them screw in the stud and use double nuts to tighten it in. Also clean up the threads on all the studs with a die.

Then get a flange nut from your local O'Reilly's or equal and new gasket and install and tighten.

You do not want to use nylock nuts on these, because the nylon melts anyway. The correct hardware is a flanged serrated nut. No washers.

I
Remove the stud, clean the threads with a tap, them screw in the stud and use double nuts to tighten it in. Also clean up the threads on all the studs with a die.

Then get a flange nut from your local O'Reilly's or equal and new gasket and install and tighten.

You do not want to use nylock nuts on these, because the nylon melts anyway. The correct hardware is a flanged serrated nut. No washers.
thank you, I noticed that there is no more threads on the pipe. I will probably need to weld it on place. I used that nut to remove the stud.

So finally I was able to remove the pipe, I’m planing on welding a new flange to the pipe $15 on Amazon. I still need parts number for the cat gasket and the manifold gasket. Also I need to replace the cat bolts I ended cutting off.not sure if I should mig or tig weld it? A replacement pipe is $230 oem if I can’t fix I will just get a new one

EFB25A01-3ED6-4E14-BBFB-CE1971AAE33A.jpeg

Flushes are not the 1st option of many, a lot of people prefer several drain and fills and when doing so make sure you replace the amount you drained out.

Is that grey seat on brown interior?

That could just mean that you've worn through the clear coat, which is very common on vehicles this old.

The only factory color on 80s that didn't have clear coat is 045 white.

That looks like factory 6M1 dark emerald green. It's hard to tell from the photos, but it looks like your clear coat might be blown out near the top of the passenger A-pillar. Maybe it's just a reflection, though.
^^^^^^ This

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom