2023 Pig Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C,mon guys he works hard on this every year for past 3 years. The quality of the calender is fantastic. Pig can be complete or in pieces. It immortalizes all the hard work we put into these 🐷s.Its about the documentation of the History of our 🐖s. Not to be Nasty, but either Piss or get off the Pot.

Not all about the size that counts sweet cheeks!

411E275F-23E2-4D4F-8302-BF2B93AE6E79.jpeg

Looking at last years calendar you may need some small pics for the corners depending on layout…here are some fillers?

83DCA457-E4C8-4F81-8269-1D9CC3989BF4.jpeg

DD7C2E20-1E67-485F-90A0-E1CC4BEED647.jpeg

Wakey Waky hand off snakey! Okey dokey, one more strokey!
I was on-site for an install at the Hershey Hotel & CC in maybe 1998 or 1999. They’d given me a room in the hotel. I’d left a 7am wake-up call.

Phone rang at 6:00am. Woke me up.

I croaked a “hello” into the phone.

“Jim!! Drop your c**k and grab your socks!”

It was the foreman of the hotel electrician crew.

I got up.

1670216297052.png

Last edited:
I'm down to only a few months remaining to finish the calendar. I should be finishing by tomorrow evening. Once done, I'll be placing a big order that should arrive well before Christmas. So, if you want a calendar, email me (uuchemprof@gmail.com) or post your complete name, mailing address and how many you want to order. I have a discount code, so the calendars will right around $35/calendar including shipping. Snapfish put an additional seasonal fee on this year, so they're a little more than last year. You can send payment via venmo (@Michael-Salazar-110) or PP (uuchemprof@gmail.com). Hope you all enjoy them. Teaser peek.

march.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom