Where to buy and what brand? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JcrewLC

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys, I’m working on completing my lift. Already for springs, shocks and castor plates. Need the following. Would like to get guidance on which brand to get and where. Hopefully if there’s a BF deal, even better. Will pair it with 3” dobs flexis, fox shocks and slee castor plates.

Here's what I'm thinking of getting to complete:

1. Sway bar drop brackets front and rear
2. Extended brake lines
3. Adj front panhard
4. Delta rear panhard bracket
5. LSPV extension
6. Steering stabilizer
7. Parking brake spacer

Am I missing anything? Besides the delta bracket, where should I get the others?

We can help with everything but the Fox shocks at Cruiser Outfitters. We stock Dobinson, Slee, TG, OME, SuperPro, DVS and more… so we have several options for most of those items. info@cruiseroutfitters.com

Thanks. Got the springs, shocks and castor plates. Need the rest. Got any BF deals going on?

We’ll have some sale pricing on our CruiserTeq.com site over the holidays but most of those items are not on the site. We do however regularly offer combo deal pricing. The sales team could detail that.

We’ll have some sale pricing on our CruiserTeq.com site over the holidays but most of those items are not on the site. We do however regularly offer combo deal pricing. The sales team could detail that.
Thank you I’ll call tomorrow

@landtank Has some black Friday sales. Check his website.

Thank you I’ll call tomorrow

Shop won't be open until Monday. E-commerce is open all weekend @ CruiserTeq.com. "TURKEY10" for discount. Email is likely best if you don't have a list of desired part numbers as the phone order team will be buried Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom