Parting Out Tulsa, OK-Parting Out 1976 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out my truck which has about 95% of the parts remaining. It was a project I bought but with another baby on the way and thieves :mad:continuing to hit my vehicles (and my trailers and my office.....) I just have to admit I don't have time for all of the projects I've taken on, and they have become a liability.

The tub is a total rust bucket (shocker)! The only missing parts are the ambulance doors, gauge cluster, air intake cowbell with hose and jump seats. I would really like to hold on to the engine because it runs so great but the emissions setup can go. (Would CONSIDER selling the complete 2F with emissions but would depend on price).

Located in Tulsa, OK. I cannot (will not) ship massive items like the hard top, axles or transmission.

It has a title but I honestly do not know where it is right now.. Storage, somewhere.. This is for parts only so it does not matter.

If you are looking for a specific part, let me know.

All glass is good

Off the top of my head, here's what is available:
Roll Bar with padding-$300 OBO??
Front Seats-Good condition with headrests-$250 Each OBO
Center Console-?
All Dash Knobs and Interior parts-Priced individually, just let me know what you want.
Hood-$120
Emissions Equipment-I have no idea on price. I believe it's all there.

Rough Country Lift-With Shackles its about 3.75-4.00" total lift. $250 OBO for springs, shackles, shocks.
Front Disc Axle-Fair shape-$325
Rear Drum Axle-$150

Driveshafts Front and Rear-$20 Each
Front Doors-Fair Condition-$200 Each
Hard Top-75 and older I believe-$500
Steering Wheel and Column with keys-$150
Seat Belts-Poor Condition due to moisture damage-?? (They were not in the truck, they got wet in storage somehow :( …. Might be able to salvage them)
Front Bib-$150
Bezel-$100
Headlights-$40 per set
Set of CCOT 1/4 panels-Unused $300/pair
Set of Rocker Panels-Unknown vendor on these-Unused-$75/pair
Front Fenders-Okay shape $100 Each

Fender Aprons-$50 Each
Rear Heater-$150
Parking brake handle-$85
Front Heater-$100
4 Speed trans/xfer case with bellhousing-$600

Something not listed? I probably didn't list it but may have it so just ask.

I am working to get pictures and will have a better idea on all pricing after looking at each piece more closely during pics. Don't flame me if I'm way high or way low on prices, I've been out of the loop for a bit on the 40 market....:)

All prices plus shipping.

It is definitely easiest to reach me by text 918-859-3753. I don't always realize when I have a mud message or response...

Thanks.
Josh

Last edited:
Parting out my truck which has about 95% of the parts remaining. It was a project I bought but with another baby on the way and thieves :mad:continuing to hit my vehicles (and my trailers and my office.....) I just have to admit I don't have time for all of the projects I've taken on, and they have become a liability.

The tub is a total rust bucket (shocker)! The only missing parts are the ambulance doors, gauge cluster, air intake cowbell with hose and jump seats. I would really like to hold on to the engine because it runs so great but the emissions setup can go. (Would CONSIDER selling the complete 2F with emissions but would depend on price).

Located in Tulsa, OK. I cannot (will not) ship massive items like the hard top, axles or transmission.

It has a title but I honestly do not know where it is right now.. Storage, somewhere.. This is for parts only so it does not matter.

All glass is good

Center Console-?
All Dash Knobs and Interior parts-Priced individually, just let me know what you want.
Hood-$120
Rough Country Lift-With Shackles its about 3.75-4.00" total lift. $250 OBO for springs, shackles, shocks.
Rear Drum Axle-$150

Seat Belts-Poor Condition due to moisture damage-?? (They were not in the truck, they got wet in storage somehow :( …. Might be able to salvage them)
Front Bib-$150
Bezel-$100
Headlights-$40 per set
Fender Aprons-$50 Each
Rear Heater-$150
Parking brake handle-$85
Front Heater-$100

I am working to get pictures and will have a better idea on all pricing after looking at each piece more closely during pics. Don't flame me if I'm way high or way low on prices, I've been out of the loop for a bit on the 40 market....:)

It is definitely easiest to reach me by text 918-859-3753. I don't always realize when I have a mud message or response...

Thanks.
Josh
How about a complete windshied frame/wipers?

I don’t have a complete windshield because I need the glass for my 78.

I do have a windshield frame with wiper motors and no glass. Let me know if interested.

Thanks!

I don’t have a complete windshield because I need the glass for my 78.

I do have a windshield frame with wiper motors and no glass. Let me know if interested.

Thanks!
I’m restoring a ‘70. Has the hang-down wipers. Am going to remove and disassemble the windshield assembly to see how bad rust is and if wipers work-will be in touch. My glass is broken, too, but it looks available. Needs new gasket/seal anyway.

I be interested in the emissions equipment. I'd like the hood and windshield frame but I'm too far away to come get them. Price for the emissions equipment.

Thanks
Scott

Steering wheel with horn buttons on the spokes, please PM me. Cheers Dave

All glass is good

Center Console-?
Hood-$120

Rear Drum Axle-$150

Front Bib-$150
Bezel-$100
Headlights-$40 per set

Fender Aprons-$50 Each
Rear Heater-$150
Parking brake handle-$85
Front Heater-$100

Thanks.
Josh
Hi I know this ad is somewhat old but do you still have the rollbar??

Hello. I do still have the roll bar. Prefer not to ship it if possible.

Thanks!

Greetings, steering column still available? Is it with or without the indicators, ign switch and steering wheel.?

Not sure if you are cutting body panels yet but I am looking for the radio opening so I can repair the previous PO work on mine

All glass is good

Center Console-?
Hood-$120

Rear Drum Axle-$150

Front Bib-$150
Bezel-$100
Headlights-$40 per set

Fender Aprons-$50 Each
Rear Heater-$150
Parking brake handle-$85
Front Heater-$100

Thanks.
Josh
I am seeking a radiator bracket and support. 330-410-3959

Holy cow! I had no idea you all were posting questions, I apologize. I’ve got to get my email filters updated…

May be too late now but I’ll try to reply to everyone.

I be interested in the emissions equipment. I'd like the hood and windshield frame but I'm too far away to come get them. Price for the emissions equipment.

Thanks
Scott
Waaay late reply… sorry.

Emissions gear is sold.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom