Black Friday Deals? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thought about getting a spare set of Roadvision lights for my Dissent rear bumper but even with 10% off they seem silly expensive ($225). Why are there so expensive?

Thought about getting a spare set of Roadvision lights for my Dissent rear bumper but even with 10% off they seem silly expensive ($225). Why are there so expensive?
I've read here on 'mud that people have purchased them a lot less expensively direct from Australia. Are you having issues with your first set?

15% at Fireball Tools: Fireball Tool - https://fireballtool.com/

We've also been working on some black Friday sales and figure we'd open it up a little early. Use code "thanks15" for 15% off everything on our site (except welding table stuff and hardtail vise). Sale goes until 30 November.

I've read here on 'mud that people have purchased them a lot less expensively direct from Australia. Are you having issues with your first set?
No issues with the lights themselves. Currently the tail lights don’t work but I don’t think it’s the lights. I have some kind of wiring issue I haven’t been able to figure out. I just like having replacements on hand for items like this.

No issues with the lights themselves. Currently the tail lights don’t work but I don’t think it’s the lights. I have some kind of wiring issue I haven’t been able to figure out. I just like having replacements on hand for items like this.
Much cheaper here. Prize is AUD. Shipped to me for about $115 USD.

It appears to be when I added it to the shopping cart

They told me they’d do it but they have no clue on a timeline of when the bar portion would be ready.

Anyone found the Midland MXT275 on sale or have another recommendation?
Just got this:
1669054745793.png

1669057884678.png

Anyone see any deals for a Eaton elocker?

Does anyone know if solvefunction is having a Black Friday sale? @Outsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom