craigslist (No affiliation) Maine 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser 25k miles. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/668721481526561/?mibextid=6ojiHh

I have no affiliation and have never seen the truck.

Was for sale privately I believe recently for much more money. I believe the original story was it came from Washington or the west coast. But don’t trust my memory.

Looks to be a dealer but don’t know.

Good luck

I have no affiliation and have never seen the truck.

Was for sale privately I believe recently for much more money. I believe the original story was it came from Washington or the west coast. But don’t trust my memory.

Looks to be a dealer but don’t know.

Good luck
So is it possible a scammer stole those photos and made that listing? Im never a fan of ads where the profile doesn't match the, "call xxxx for more info" part.

Could be but strange to be for sale in Maine and then for sale again in Maine not far from where it was listed originally per my recollection.

The listing person also has several vehicles listed all stating dealer owned so my money is it got traded in and Maine is not the Market for this truck. Will look to see if I can find it in a dealer site

Again I have no affiliation and have not seen the truck. So this is a Facebook listing so treat it as such. I can delete this if I am an idiot and this is a scam.

John

Last edited:
Could be but strange to be for sale in Maine and then for sale again in Maine not far from where it was listed originally per my recollection.

The listing person also has several vehicles listed all stating dealer owned so my money is it got traded in and Maine is not the Market for this truck. Will look to see if I can find it in a dealer site

Again I have no affiliation and have not seen the truck. So this is a Facebook listing so treat it as such. I can delete this if I am an idiot and this is a scam.

John
It seems like a great deal for what it is. Good looking out.

I had listed one of my 2017s with 65k miles for 65k (dealer offered 61k in trade and that has tax advantages here that are not insignificant). So if this is real seems to be a very solid deal if the mods are what you want.

I Know this was for sale locally from a private seller.

(I convinced the wife to keep the cruiser so we didn’t sell or trade)

Maybe I will call “Josh” for giggles to see what the deal is and if I can look at it. Trouble is I might buy it and then would probably have to get divorced which would cost way too much money and I would have to sell some cruisers. 😁

Or maybe I can buy it and put one of mine back up🤔

John

Slee’d out.

I do appreciate seeing any 200 series with that front bumper 😍

Wonder what the undercarriage looks like

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom