Wanted Jump seats FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Correct.
Here is what I need to match.

42171E69-6337-4C51-BF29-E42EF2EB3014.jpeg

9B8EF33B-6DF6-4608-A4D6-B7EE04EC3135.jpeg

FE6B2299-620C-4C39-99CE-C42B719EB0EF.jpeg

Yours looks like what my feb80 had when I got it but I really couldn’t tell ya if its original to the vehicle. Be nice if a thread was put together identifying the different styles to the correct years.

Is the back rest sanded to bare metal?

Yours looks like what my feb80 had when I got it but I really couldn’t tell ya if its original to the vehicle. Be nice if a thread was put together identifying the different styles to the correct years.

Is the back rest sanded to bare metal?

I am only guessing at the year changes for the legs. I do know 79 had the wider leg like in this pic. Although 79 should be grey i think. These may be earlier seats as they have both the bumpers and the legs and they are black. Agree that a thread on the differences with pics and dates would be helpful.

810ED03B-A1DE-40C4-A010-B48E3943B5FC.jpeg

I am only guessing at the year changes for the legs. I do know 79 had the wider leg like in this pic. Although 79 should be grey i think. These may be earlier seats as they have both the bumpers and the legs and they are black. Agree that a thread on the differences with pics and dates would be helpful.
the legs on those look like a pair i got from a 78 but I don't believe they have the bumpers. The hinge design is definitely different than the 80 I mentioned.

Here’s a pic from a set of 79 jump seats in my garage. Wide leg, no bumpers and grey (and rusty).

Sorry for the thread hijack. Looks like you need a ‘80 model year and later to match what you have. Good luck with your search.

8CBA7CDF-D9DD-4EAA-9C3A-5D6608019A45.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a pic from a set of 79 jump seats in my garage. Wide leg, no bumpers and grey (and rusty).

Sorry for the thread hijack. Looks like you need a ‘80 model year and later to match what you have. Good luck with your search.

View attachment 3171637

In the event I can’t find a match, I guess I would have to buy a pair.
The year model isn’t that important to me, as long as they are the short type.
Would you consider selling your rusty set with no bumpers?

In the event I can’t find a match, I guess I would have to buy a pair.
The year model isn’t that important to me, as long as they are the short type.
Would you consider selling your rusty set with no bumpers?
Possibly, I will PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom