Replacement seatcovers for Toyota Land Cruiser 2008-2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ridies

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ridies.com
We are pleased to show our upgraded seat covers for Toyota Land Cruiser

We will help you upgrade your leather interior and uplift your car. We offer customers to select their preferred color, material and pattern. We believe in delivering stylish and comfortable pair of replacement leather seat covers.
Want to talk to a person before you order? Call us at 317-516-5962. We do pickup the phone or call-back right away.

This is what our upholster professionals have achieved for our customers . Share your thoughts about these!
Toyota Land Cruiser in Sandstone color

All weather synthetic material?

Does it maintain the cooled seats functionality?

All our panels (front, sides, back) are made up of 100% real leather. We don't mix vinyl.
It is really too bad for anyone that actually uses these offroad.

Side note, and apologies for polluting your thread, but I'm really hoping the Ineos Grenadier ends up being a success so we can get back to vehicles that are offroad ready. Leather in a Land Cruiser is swell for the people that bought it to entertain clients, but something more rugged and mud/dirt/water resistant would be nice for those of us that use them offroad.

Side note, and apologies for polluting your thread, but I'm really hoping the Ineos Grenadier ends up being a success so we can get back to vehicles that are offroad ready. Leather in a Land Cruiser is swell for the people that bought it to entertain clients, but something more rugged and mud/dirt/water resistant would be nice for those of us that use them offroad.
FWIW I'd beg to differ.

I’m guessing you are referring to the type/finish/quality of the leathers offered by the automotive industry.

Respectfully,
Every Cowboy, Rancher and other “user” of the oft leather-mounted most original “offroad ready” vehicles on the planet.

I’m guessing you are referring to the type/finish/quality of the leathers offered by the automotive industry.

Respectfully,
Every Cowboy, Rancher and other “user” of the oft leather-mounted most original “offroad ready” vehicles on the planet.
hahaha, yeah good point, pardner.

I am specifically talking about the upholstery in our vehicles. The seats in my 200 don't remotely resemble a saddle leather and mine have ventilation holes that fill with mud and dirt, and while they may make saddles like that, I haven't seen them. The upholstery in the US delivered 200 is a luxury material, and I would very much like a more outdoor friendly upholstery offering. You can get them in other parts of the world, so it doesn't seem like that much of a stretch.

The synthetic covering on the Recaros in the Grenadier are just the ticket.

It'd be great if a company that already has the patterns and machinery to make replacement upholstery for the 200 would give us a synthetic option. Not a seat cover, but replacement upholstery.

Maybe it is a market of one, and it isn't worth it for any vendor. Who knows.

Last edited:
hahaha, yeah good point, pardner.

I am specifically talking about the upholstery in our vehicles. The seats in my 200 don't remotely resemble a saddle leather and mine have ventilation holes that fill with mud and dirt, and while they may make saddles like that, I haven't seen them. They are a luxury material, and I would very much like a more outdoor friendly upholstery offering.

The synthetic covering on the Recaros in the Grenadier are just the ticket.

It'd be great if a company that already has the patterns and machinery to make replacement upholstery for the 200 would give us a synthetic option. Not a seat cover, but replacement upholstery.

Maybe it is a market of one, and it isn't worth it for any vendor. Who knows.
I agree. The 1st generation of the King Ranch Fords had proper leather, but many complained that they changed color and didn‘t remain looking “new.” Proper care likely would have yielded different results, but folks would still complain about the patina.

I also agree that a high-tech synthetic option would seem like chipshot given the patterns, 3D rendering, etc. that is so commonplace these days. Here in the States, “leather“ has become synonymous with luxury while wool seating still remains in high-end cars in Europe and Japan.

They come with pockets for airbags. These are after market seat covers. So incase of an accident, we take no responsibility for the deployment of those airbags.
Your lawyers might advise that you take no responsibility for the ”non-deployment“ of those airbags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom