A442F VSS Teeth count (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does any one know the count, are they the same in 93-97 land cruisers

Megazip lists the speedo driven gear as 8/92 - 1/98, N=32 (32 teeth?), mark 32:12. That's for the USA market.
Thank you I'm try to set up a stand alone and I am have a weird thing going on with it

Which standalone are you going for?
I have the micro squirt I've had them in other 80's but having an issue with this one I'm getting a surge in reverse and it doesn't shift from D on it starts in 3rd/4th and stays but I can manually change gears no problem

I have the micro squirt I've had them in other 80's but having an issue with this one I'm getting a surge in reverse and it doesn't shift from D on it starts in 3rd/4th and stays but I can manually change gears no problem
I’m driving now, but I’ll edit in a post later. Sounds like some of the solenoid issues, maybe. I’ll post up the thread with the cheap Isuzu parts that work great and are like 1/4 the price. Just in case.

I’m driving now, but I’ll edit in a post later. Sounds like some of the solenoid issues, maybe. I’ll post up the thread with the cheap Isuzu parts that work great and are like 1/4 the price. Just in case.
That's the first thing I did was Solenoids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom