T4R or GX470 Wheels on GX460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone running T4R or GX470 stock 17" wheels on their GX460 other than the TRD PRO wheels? I have seen some TRD Offroad wheels, but I would love to see some pictures of any other combinations. I am considering going to a 17" wheel with 265/65/17 and don't think I want to spend the money on new TRD PRO wheels. Mainly a daily driver with some camping trails here and there. I can find alot of other T4R take off options for $400 or even less but I want to see some other rigs riding them before I commit to a set. Grateful for any help!!

Any specific types of 4R wheels other than the TRD's? I assume you mean the basic vanilla type that's on the non-TRD's.

Any specific types of 4R wheels other than the TRD's? I assume you mean the basic vanilla type that's on the non-TRD's.
Yes exactly. Just trying to see how they would look. There are a bunch of variations of stock over the years. Still not sure I go that route, but thought I could get some feedback. I have already combed the pic thread and there aren't too many out there other than the TRD Pro and Trail.

Reactions: r2m
Just a suggestion, but try to find 17" wheels. Tire prices will be a little cheaper than an equal (outside diameter) 18" sized tire. Plus a higher side wall will provide a smoother ride.

Just a suggestion, but try to find 17" wheels. Tire prices will be a little cheaper than an equal (outside diameter) 18" sized tire. Plus a higher side wall will provide a smoother ride.
That's what I am planning to do.

Reactions: r2m
Not exactly what you’re looking to do, but here is a pic of 4Runner “snowflake” rims on my 470.
I had them powder coated grey…
these can often found for $200 and less for 4 rims.

FC5929FD-B9E2-4153-99EF-FF21919739EC.jpeg

TRD off roads, painted all black with Lexus emblem center caps. Honestly I wouldn't have gone with all black, but my wife likes the Stormtrooper look, and it's her DD, so here we are...

20220204_131313.jpg

I have a set of 8-hole FJ Cruiser wheels I need to sell. Too bad you are so far away.

I got 470 wheels on my 460 with 265/70/17 fallkens. Happy with them but just got SCS wheels to move up a couple sizes.
Where you located because I’ll be selling the set of 5 470 wheels soon..
73645D05-C6F6-457B-9194-9C18D53DDE3C.jpeg
539BBE13-72D5-4B27-B6B3-86D4A83F5975.jpeg

I'm in Virginia Beach, VA, but let me know when you are looking to sell i'm always good for a road trip!
Nice, I’m in NY. I will be selling with the fallkens attached. Hoping to have the 35s on before the end of the month. Stay tuned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom