10AWG wire free for east AL/west GA shop builders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wish I'd thought about it earlier but for any of you east AL/west Ga folks working on shops, I have hundreds and hundreds of feet of 10ga wire you're welcome to if you can use it. I believe some is 10-4 and some is 10-3 + ground. Most is stiffer cord suitable for direct burial or sun but can easily be used for general wiring. I've also got a lot of flexible SOOW? 10AWG that can be used for general wiring but it's best used for extension cords, power drops, etc. Not interested in shipping so pretty much limited to anyone willing to pick up in Opelika, AL. All I ask is that you use what you take, or pass along to someone else that can use, and not take for resale.

Wish I'd thought about it earlier but for any of you east AL/west Ga folks working on shops, I have hundreds and hundreds of feet of 10ga wire you're welcome to if you can use it. I believe some is 10-4 and some is 10-3 + ground. Most is stiffer cord suitable for direct burial or sun but can easily be used for general wiring. I've also got a lot of flexible SOOW? 10AWG that can be used for general wiring but it's best used for extension cords, power drops, etc. Not interested in shipping so pretty much limited to anyone willing to pick up in Opelika, AL. All I ask is that you use what you take, or pass along to someone else that can use, and not take for resale.

That is super nice; wish I were closer to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom