New Member Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I hope I followed the directions, I think this is the right location. I just picked up an 04 nav model GX 470 today!

Looking forward to getting it squared away mechanically, lifted a small amount with some new shoes, and fixing the radio situation.

This will be a DD, family vehicle for foul weather and trips to the woods, and used for SAR.

A8486C7A-F775-4030-BC2B-0A2F661F3F3F.jpeg

Hi all,

I hope I followed the directions, I think this is the right location. I just picked up an 04 nav model GX 470 today!

Looking forward to getting it squared away mechanically, lifted a small amount with some new shoes, and fixing the radio situation.

This will be a DD, family vehicle for foul weather and trips to the woods, and used for SAR.

View attachment 3157830
Welcome and good looking 04!

Welcome and what’s SAR?

And those small mods you are thinking are great way to start the addiction!

But in all honesty, that’s all you need to go camping and explore easy trails.

Welcome and what’s SAR?

And those small mods you are thinking are great way to start the addiction!

But in all honesty, that’s all you need to go camping and explore easy trails.
SAR = Search and Rescue. We don’t do 4x4 searches (yet) but it’s often needed to get to trailheads safely.

Yeah I have a 2 tiered plan on the build depending on finances, but I always do fairly conservative builds. However a bumper set and winches do really pull things together cosmetically IMO. They might be done next year.

I did just pick up a canopy from a friend for a killer deal, which will require a roof rack. So that’s a little backwards but it’s hard to pass on a good deal.

First things first is fixing the transfer case leak and then getting some Bluetooth audio going ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom